imagine #5

Ok!!! This is for DXworker_1980s!!! I literally love her name lol. Okk!!! Here's the imagine!!!

Ok! I had to go back to October 9th to get this lol

Ok! I had to go back to October 9th to get this lol. I'm pretty sure I haven't used it before. Ok! Soda's pov!!!

Me and Steve entered the Dingo to get some hot cocoa. The dingo was all decorated for the holidays with red and green lights and a mini tree with ornaments; and poinsettias of course. It sure was pretty. But then I saw a beautiful girl behind the counter. She was absolutely stunning. So being me, Sodapop Curtis, I ran over to her and made a move.

" there are 21 letters in the alphabet right? Oh, I forgot u, r, a, q, t. " then she giggled. Then Steve ran over and said: " if hapiness starts with h, why does mine start with u? "
I gave Steve a death stare and he returned the favor. "Oh stop!" She blushed. "I'm sodapop!! "

"And I'm Steve ." He said, giving me a look of: she's mine don't mess. " I'm Emri, nice to meet you both. '' Then Steve wasted no time asking: "So... Doll, you wanna go out with me?"

" No, she wants to go out with me Steve. Not you, me.''

"Ok, ok, how about the both of you? Ice skating Friday night?"

" that sounds great!!!! ''

Friday night "*****

Me and Steve arrived at the ice rink. It was really cold. Then Emri arrived shortly after. "Hi boys!!"

" Hi. " me and Steve both said; dreamy eyed. " come on! Let's get to the rink!! " then we put our skates on and were in the ice. It was amazing!! She was amazing, she was so graceful with every step she took. As for Steve, well, he was falling on his butt almost the whole time. And me, well, I was just skating along; mostly watching Emri. Then I skated over to her. " hey, umm... Emri? "

"Yes Soda?"

" i, ok, be honest , do you like Steve or me?" I was in anticipation for her answer. I really hope it's not Steve.  " oh, haha, you of course!! "

" that's good, I like you too, like, a lot. " the she giggled, she has the softest laugh. " I could tell. "

" you wanna do this again sometime? "

" of course soda, of course. "

Ok!!! Hope you liked it!!!

-BLH