26

.Tobias's POV.

"Four?" A voice asks. Suddenly the guns that were pointed to me and my daughter are drooped to the ground and a man with dark skin comes running up to me. "Remember me, Four? I'm Max!"

Max? Max. He was the one who trained me to be a dauntless instructor. "Max? It's been years. How are you doing?" I ask as he embraces me in a bearish man hug.

"I'm doing well, Four. You?"

As he asks that I remover that he doesn't know that Tris came back to life. I don't know if I should tell him, so I just don't say anything about her, "I'm well also. Max, this is my daughter Audrey. Audrey, this is Max." Max walk over to Audrey and shakes her hand.

"Have you got a wife now, Four?" He ask, clearly wanting to know why I have a daughter.

"Well, not yet, but this is Tris and my daughter." The look on his face is filled with confusion.

"Yes, Max, I know. You know Tris was killed, right?" He nods. His eyes still portraying a confused manor. "Well, she was pregnant. Before she took her last breathes they managed to get Audrey out. So here she is."

"That makes sense, Four. I'm sorry about Tris. Anyways, so why are you here?" He asks.

Happy that he changed the subject about Tris, because I really don't want to explain this whole "coming back from the dead" thing, I start the conversation saying, "My mother, Evelyn, has started another war, I believe. I found out that she killed all the remaining people in the factions. Only the people who submitted to living in Abnegation were spared of their lives, but the rest which are Candor, Amity, and Erudite, also I assume Dauntless were killed. She wants something to do with Divergent's again too. I heard that you dauntless were here, so I came and I need your help. Also, to add some more problems Jeanine Matthews turned out to be alive, so she teamed up with my mother." I say, taking deep breathes as we walk under ground to the Dauntless's hideout.

My fear is claustrophobia, so going underground makes me want to puke. I still have four fears. I haven't been able to go into my fear landscape anymore, because the machines that allowed us to do so, were all destroyed. So I'm going to to stuck with these four fears for a long time.

"We'd all love to help, wouldn't we guys?" He asks turning in circles, looking at all his crew. As I look at the people down here a man who looks familiar states at me. That person is Zeke.