foreword

So after that previous collection full of dark stuff and grim topics, I give you this collection. I won't promise that they're all going to be happy poems but they will be much, much lighter than the previous ones.

Have you looked at the sky lately? What secrets have you found?

I am personally amazed at how the sky always inspires me or just lifts my mood. Every time I see stars, I'm soothed. I smile at the stars every chance I get.

When at look at the day sky, it just amazes me that they can take so many forms and colors yet still remained what they are—a blanket atop our world.

I see the sky as a limit that I aim to reach. I see the sky as something that doesn't put a cap on my abilities but rather a challenge to my person. Reaching for the sky, and for any other dreams I have, will always push me to excel at what I do.

Then it comes to the matter of soft clouds. I see clouds as a reminder that you can make it. They are up there, floating up to the end of their days. They reached the heights so now they can chill and let loose once in a time, all the while remaining soft and...cuddly.

Crystal skies. Clear days of nothing but pure bliss. They remind me of roads cleared and doors wide open. They tell me to surge forward, to grasp things that I want to want. They tell me that it's possible.

Soft clouds and crystal skies all tell me a lot of things about the world and about me. What have they told you lately?

 What have they told you lately?