8 - Busted

There is one more chapter after this one, it was a short story but for my first proper story I didn't want it to be too long, I hope you enjoyed it anyway :)
Q: peaky blinder Louis or long hair Louis?
-
-

Louis exited his car and quickly walked towards the lecture hall where he saw Kevin stood talking to Tanner who looked beaten up, literally beaten up. His right eye had a purple bruise and his lip was busted.

He tried to look casual as he continued to walk closer , he stuffed his hand into his Jean pockets and smiled at the two boys. Kevin looked at Louis with a sour look on his face, he clearly still didn't trust him,
Whereas Tanner looked over the moon to see Louis.

"Hey man, what happened?" Louis asked as he nodded towards the bruise on Tanner's eye.

"Let's just say some teams play dirty." Tanner chuckled and rubbed just under the bruise as Kevin eyed Louis up and down. Fairly similar to how he did yesterday.

"Trust me I know." Louis laughed with him as Tanner's face lit up more.

"You play football?" He asked as Kevin rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Yeah. Well I use to, back in high school. I was captain." Louis smiled when Tanner grinned impossibly wider.

"That's awesome!" Tanner yelled before the bell went and he grabbed his bag. "You guys coming in?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll be in in a sec." Louis smiled at Tanner but grabbed Kevin's arm before he could walk inside.

"Now what do you want?" Kevin groaned as students started walking past them.

"Listen I just want to check we're cool, and that you'll keep my secret from our group and Harry." Louis said without raising his voice.

"Our group? No, it's my group and you're just some creepy stalker who butted in." Kevin shot back. "Why do you even come here anyway? Do you not trust your husband or something?"

"No that's not it, plus you asked me this yesterday." Louis rolled his eyes and Kevin glared at him.

"You didn't answer."

"You walked away." Louis shot back as he moved Harry's bag further onto his back. "Listen I don't get to see Harry much at home so it's nice to sit here for an hour or so and listen to him talk." Louis said as Kevin stood still with the same unamused expression.

"Whatever, I'm not part of your relationship." Kevin glared at him. "I'll keep your stupid secret. Just piss off." He mumbled before walking into the room.

"Thanks I guess." Louis sighed before he walked inside as well. He was late but luckily Harry wasn't even in the room yet so he ignored Kevin's piercing eyes and walked over to his seat. Lilly smiled wide when he saw him and closed her notebook before moving closer to Louis.

"Hey how was work?" She asked with a bright smile as Emma looked at Louis as if he was the bane of her existence. She still clearly didn't like him, or felt he was sketchy. Well I guess Louis couldn't really blame her for that, this whole situation is kind of weird.

"Good. My best friend, Zayn was talking to this guy but he moved and now he's crushing on some girl and it was funny to watch." Louis chuckled at the memory of Zayn shamelessly flirting with Gigi.

"Your friends bisexual?" She questioned and Louis nodded before they carried on with normal conversion and it seemed like Lilly enjoyed hearing about louis' personal life a little more than she should.

Somewhere through their conversation Harry had walked inside and started the class, he was now in full lecture mode as he had a pen in between his fingers and he moved his hands around to emphasise what he was saying. He was talking about Edgar Allen Poe and his use of words and Harry would choose the students who put their hands up to answer questions. But Harry was getting tired of the same students answering, so he picked on Kevin.

"Kevin, I haven't heard anything from you all lesson, what do you think about Poe and the words he uses to get you interested in his story." Harry said as Kevin smirked and sat up straighter.

"Actually Professor Styles, I think the new student Lucas should answer the question." Kevin said as he turned around and smiled at Louis who was a deep red and glaring at Kevin's stupid smug face.

Harry shuffled uncomfortably on his feet before speaking. "Okay... Lucas what do you think?"

I'm gonna murder Kevin that's what I think.

~~

Sorry it took a while to get another chapter out and sorry it's not that long but the next chapter is the last one so.... yeah I hope you enjoyed this book.