4 - Love

I cannot write smut for the life of me, so if you want smut then you can write it yourself then give it to me bc there's no way I can do it without laughing. So it's not described that far in this. 😂

anyway I hope the chapter is alright still <3
-
-

Once Louis returned home he walked inside and slipped off his shoes when he heard the shower running. He grinned and chucked his keys onto the counter before quietly walking upstairs so Harry wouldn't hear him.

Louis took off his shirt and kicked off his trousers and socks before walking into the bathroom where he finally took off his underwear. He smirked before slipping past the curtain and into the shower as quietly as he could. Harry was facing away from Louis as the stream of water ran down his body. Louis placed his hands on Harry's back and tenderly kissed his shoulder. Louis felt as Harry tensed but soon relaxed once Louis wrapped his arms around Harry's waist and trailed kisses along his neck.

"I missed you." Louis mumbled as he continued to kiss Harry's neck and the back of his shoulders.

"I can tell." Harry chuckled as he continued to stand under the stream of water and Louis' hands started to roam Harry's body as he kissed down his back.

Louis had to admit that after all of Harry's teasing today, he needed this. Harry sighed before Louis turned him around and roughy attached their lips, Harry easily complied as he kissed back and placed his hands on the side of Louis' face, as Louis' hands tugged at Harry's hair.

Louis grinned when he saw the full body blush covering Harry's body, he moved impossibly closer and grabbed Harry's ass making the man shiver and bite his lip, holding back a moan.

Louis got on his knees and pressed light and feathery kisses just below Harry's moth tattoo. Harry gripped Louis' soaking hair and complied to his touch.

Louis licked at Harry's tip making the green eyed man allow a loud moan to slip out of his mouth, he gripped Louis' hair tighter and squeezed his eyes shut. It was starting to get too hot for Harry, the steam from the water and Louis' mouth was starting to be too much for him.

Louis stood up as Harry moaned from missing Louis' mouth, and Louis kissed Harry's jaw before grabbing his hand. "Come with me." Louis whispered in his ear before kissing just below it. "Let's finish this in the bedroom."

"Yeah, okay." Harry said breathlessly as he allowed Louis to pull him out the bathroom.

~

A/N: I'm not even kidding that took hours to write because I couldn't stop laughing, I literally cannot write stuff like that, I was sat in my room laughing my ass off after every word I wrote.

Their bed was soaked and the sheets were stuck to their skin. Louis was sexed out and Harry's was too, Louis could tell by the way Harry's eyes were slowly drooping shut while he rested his head on Louis' bare chest. Louis' hand ran up and down Harry's arm while he pressed kisses to Harry's sweaty forehead.

"So, are you going to tell me why you came home so-" Harry's started but Louis cut him off before he could finish.

"Horny?" Louis smirked and Harry nodded. "Well I know how stressed you've been lately, and I wanted to relive a bit of it." Louis smirked more as Harry sat up.

"It definitely did, thank you." Harry smiled and pressed a rough kiss to Louis' lips.

"Good. Cause I'm ready for round two." Louis smirked as Harry climbed on top of Louis so he was straddling his hips.

"Me too." Harry pushed Louis' chest down so his back was laying flat on the bed before attaching their lips once more.

~