7 - Way out of Zayn's league apparently

Why does he look like he's on love island ^^
Q: long hair Harry or short hair Harry?
-
-

Louis was behind the desk at work when a girl with blonde hair and blue-green eyes walked in and over to Zayn who was behind the counter. Louis smirked when Zayn suddenly started blushing and stumbling over his words. Liam had moved away a few days ago but not without giving Zayn his number and a kiss but then Zayn never got a text back from Liam so he blocked him. Louis told him he should just wait but Zayn disagreed, he's stubborn like that.

"Hey Lou what times are free tomorrow?" Zayn called over to him as the girl smiled at Zayn. 

"Errr how long is the tattoo going to take?" Louis asked as Louis started looking at the times.

"Not long, it's a small tattoo on a finger." Zayn smiled and blushed when the girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Okay.... 12?" Louis said as Zayn nodded and started talking to the girl again. After a few minutes she had booked an appointment but Louis already knew Zayn liked her so he smirked and looked up at him. "I don't have work tomorrow, so you're gonna take the half day appointments." Louis said as Zayn grinned more.

After a couple more minutes of Zayn obviously flirting, the girl left and Louis walked over to Zayn with a knowing look on his face. "So.... who was that."

"That w-was just Gigi. S-she came yesterday when you were out." Zayn blushed as he looked down at the counter.

"Did you get her number?" Louis asked as Zayn looked up with wide eyes and shook his head.

"No, but I'm way out of her league anyway, man." Zayn sighed and picked up his pen as Louis scoffed.

"Mate, what are you on about?" He chuckled as he moved closer to the counter. "That's a complete lie. Do you need me to work my Louis magic?"

"Nah." Zayn sighed and Louis nodded sadly before walking back over to the desk.

~

Louis was sat on the couch at home waiting for Harry to come back from work, and to say he was bored would be an understatement. He was so profoundly bored that he actually cleaned the house. The whole house. He was now laying down scrolling though Netflix trying to find something to watch.

Luckily after a few minutes the front door opened and Louis heard Harry's deep voice from the hallway. "Lou, I'm home."

Louis smiled and sat up. "Oh thank god."

Harry walked into the living room and instantly smiled when he saw his husband surround by blankets. "Miss me?" He chuckled as he walked over and sat down next to Louis and kissed his lips quickly.

"Nope." Louis smiled cheekily before Harry faked a pout. "M'kidding I missed you lots." Louis said as he leant forward and went to kiss Harry's pout away but Harry turned his head.

"No. I'm not kissing you now." Harry said as he crossed his arms and Louis sat up more.

"Kiss me." Louis pouted as he moved closer to Harry, but Harry shook his head. "Kiss meeeeee." Louis whined and shuffled closer to Harry more.

"Nope."

"Harry." Louis groaned as he pouted more. "Kiss me now." Harry tired to hold in his laugh because Louis sounded like a child who couldn't get what he wanted.

"Nope. You said you didn't miss me."

"I was joking Haz. So kiss me." Louis faked an angry face and Harry tried so hard to not lean in and kiss Louis, because whenever he was angry he just looked even cuter.