3 - Bribery

Q: Lilo or Narry? (As a friendship)
-
-

Harry was sat at his desk looking over the topic for today and wrote the key elements down on the board before humming and sitting back down at his desk as the students started pooling into the classroom. He greeted them all with a smile and a warm welcome but soon got distracted when he heard a group of people talking about a new student.

He didn't know anything about a new student, he would have been told or had an email or something. He was now wondering if someone was sneaking into his class, he oddly felt quite violated as he walked over to a group of students he knew would tell the truth.

"There's a new student?" He questioned as the students stopped talking and looked at Harry worryingly.

"Yeah, don't you know about him?" Emma asked as Harry shook his head.

"No, I don't. what's his name?" Harry crossed his arms over his chest and rocked back on his heel slightly.

"Lucas." Lexi butted in as they walked passed the teacher to their seat.

Harry hummed and pursed his lips. "What does he look like?" He asked as Lilly walked over and sat next down next to Emma, he knew he was asking lots of questions but he needed to know who was sneaking into his class.

"Uhh he has blue eyes, shortish brown hair, lightly tanned skin, and a bit of stubble." Emma told Harry as she fiddled with her notebook. "Oh and he has tattoos on his arm."

Harry started to feel like the person they were describing was familiar but he didn't want to guess just yet. "Hmm, blue eyes, brown hair, stubble." Harry mumbled to himself. "What do some of the tattoos look like?" Harry asked.

"Oh uhhh, he has a rope on one wrist and a 28 on his fingers, that's all you can really see." Lilly mumbled and pulled out her books as it finally dawned on Harry.

Louis was sneaking into his class while he taught, he shook his head and chuckled as he was about to grab his phone when an idea hit him. He could get revenge on Louis by teasing him as he taught, he knew subtle things that could get to Louis and arouse him. He smirked and was brought out of his thoughts by one of his students.

"Professor Styles, do you know who it is?" Kevin asked.

"I have a vague idea." Harry smiled. "And before you ask, he's not dangerous, but just don't tell him I know."

"Why?" Emma asked.

"Just trust me." Harry laughed and left the students to talk while he walked back over to his desk, he rolled his sleeves up and unbuttoned his shirt a little and started his class like normal. But this time he felt a new type of excitement.

~

Louis found his seat before the rest of the students entered the classroom, he looked over at Lilly before sitting down and he noticed that she looked slightly anxious but Louis brushed it off as her being nervous for finals.

Louis looked towards where Harry was writing on the board and he noticed that Harry had a bit of his chest showing so Louis could see his bird tattoos. He hid back a smirk as he watched Harry drop the pen he had in his hand and bend down to pick it up, and if Louis thought his trousers yesterday were too tight, jeez these ones should be illegal. Louis had to hold back whatever temptations he had and forget everything he wanted to do to Harry right now.

Louis swallowed and sat up as he fixed his trousers, so out of thought that he didn't notice Lilly poking his shoulder and moving closer. "Are you alright?" She asked, finally bringing Louis back to reality.