5 - Why?

Q: 2011/11 Larry or 2014/15 Larry?
-
-

Harry was sat on their couch at home while he prepared for his lectures, the house was silent as Louis was working today but Harry wasn't. He bit the tip of his pen as thoughts started to fill his head.

Why was Louis sneaking into his class? Did he think I was cheating on him, oh no. Wait no- he trusts me. Right? I trust him. Yeah, we're okay. Are we? Is he happy? Oh god does he want a divorce? I don't want that. Is he actually happy with me or is he having doubts. Oh no...

Harry was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the front door opening. "Haz! I'm home!" He heard Louis yell before the door closed and he heard footsteps coming closer.

Harry turned to see Louis walking into the living room with a bag in his hand, Harry's eyes quickly scanned over Louis' face looking for any sign of uncertainty or unhappiness. "H, you okay?" Louis chuckled as he sat down next to Harry who looked very anxious.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Harry lied as he gave Louis a fake smile. Louis raised his eye brows and put the bag down on the table.

"Harry we've been married for 2 years and I've known you for almost 10, I know when you're lying." Louis said as he moved closer and put his hand on Harry's thigh in a comforting manner. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm good." Harry said and kissed Louis cheek as if to prove a point. "What's in the bag?" Harry asked, trying to change the subject.

"Your favourite." Louis smirked as he picked up the bag and pulled out a bunch of pastries from the bakery near their house.

"Really?!" Harry perked up and moved closer to Louis but pouted when Louis put them behind his back.

"But you have to tell me what's wrong first." Louis' tone turned serious and Harry groaned before slumping back against the couch.

"I told you nothing is-"

"Harry, your as bad at lying as Doris when she says she didn't take a cookie when it's in her hand. So stop being emotionally constipated and tell me." Louis said as he shook his head.

"Fine I'll go out and get my own pastries."
Harry said as he stood up and Louis smirked.

"They closed after I left." Louis said as Harry groaned and sat back down. "You can talk to me when you want to be an adult." Louis said before standing up and walking upstairs to their bedroom. He closed the door and sat down on the bed, waiting for Harry to come and talk to him.

It was only a few minutes until the bedroom door was opening and Harry was walking into their room with a distressed look on his face, he sighed and sat on the edge of the bed as Louis moved closer. "H, you've gotta tell me what's bothering you." Louis said in a soft tone as he entwined their hands together and kissed the back of Harry's hand.

"It's stupid really." Harry mumbled as he let his head hang low.

"It's not stupid if it's upsetting you." Louis kissed Harry's hand again trying to comfort his husband in any way possible.

Harry sighed and finally met eyes with Louis. "Are you- Are you having second thoughts about our marriage?" Harry whispered, vulnerability laced in his tone.

"What!?" Louis' eyes widened. "No! Of course I'm not, why are you even thinking that?" Louis asked as Harry shrugged.

"I don't know- I really don't know." Harry mumbled and Louis could tell he was getting worked up, so he pulled Harry closer and kissed his lips. It wasn't rough or needy, it was passionate and full of love. Like everything they could never say out loud was said in this one kiss.

"Harry Edward styles. There would not be a day on earth when I regret this marriage. I love you more than anything else, and if I need to tell you that multiple times a day until you believe it then I will. I love telling you how much I love you and meaning it." Louis smiled and Harry blushed before leaning in to kiss Louis again.

"Do I get my pastries now?" Harry chuckled as Louis fondly smiled and nodded.

"Here you go bread boy." Louis laughed and handed Harry the bag, Harry smiled and took out a cinnamon swirl.

"This just made my day." Harry mumbled with a mouthful of Pastry.

"You're welcome, love." Louis smiled and leant back on the bed as Harry put the bag on the floor and moved back to rest against the headboard with Louis.

Harry took another bite of the pastry and quietly moaned making Louis blush. It's still surprised him after being with Harry for 8 years he still had the same effect on him, Louis shifted uncomfortably on the bed as Harry took another bite of the cinnamon swirl and looked over at Louis with an innocent look on his face.

Harry finished his pastry and moved closer to Louis with a cheeky grin on his face. "I love you, Haz." Louis smiled and kissed Harry's lips.

"I love you too, Lou." Harry grinned more and moved to straddle Louis' hips before pressing a rough kiss to his lips. Louis immediately kissed back and placed his hands on Harry's thighs.

"You might want to take the day off tomorrow." Louis smirked when he pulled away from the kiss.

"Why?" Harry asked before placing his hands on Louis chest.

"Because your going to be too tired to walk out of here after we've gone for another marathon." Louis said as Harry smirked and leaned back down to reconnect their lips before placing his hands on Louis' cheeks.

~~~~

Next chapter should hopefully be up tomorrow (:

remember to eat and drink if you haven't today <3