Chapter 2

Phil's POV

Dan and Megan didn't come back at all. I wouldn't be worried if they had at least texted me or rang me, but they didn't, so here I was freaking out about where they could be. "Phil, look at me.." Arianna paused until I looked over at her. "If we don't hear from them by tomorrow, we'll go to the police station." Arianna assured me. I nodded. I lent against her. "They wouldn't just leave for whole day and not tell us. Besides, they said that they were only going shopping.." I mumbled out. "I know Phil, but they could have just went somewhere and they forgot to tell us. Plus, you can't count them as missing until they are gone for 24 hours." Oh, what things could happen in 24 hours.

Dan's POV

I couldn't control it. I had to sit here and watch her suffer. It hurt me. It physically hurt me. She was being starved. Jenna had offered me food, but I turned it down. If she was being starved, so was I. She as not being tortured alone. Over time, I had loosened the straps, but not enough to remove my hand. Almost though. If I keep at it, maybe, just maybe I can get out.  

I saw Megan leaning her head against the wall behind her. Her hands were strapped to the wall. She already had a deep purple bruise on her jaw and her eye was circled with deep, dark blues and purples. Sometimes she'd talk to me because she knows I can hear. I just wish the she could hear me. She had said sorry too many times to count. I wish I could pull her into my arms and tell her that none of this is her fault because really, it's not. I want her to know that. I wish she knew that. 

**Yeah, so my great plans will come into action in a few chapters, maybe. 

Oh, by the way, I made a little edit (attached to the chapter) and it's from the last chapter of Losing This War so like yeah. It's adorable in my opinion.

Ugh, we had to do our 4-year education plan. At least, I get to take creative writing in 10th grade (would that be year 11 for you UK peoples? It goes to year 13 there right? I dunno. I'm too American). In 12th, I'm taking theater production (film making and stuff, oh yes!).

Okay, thanks for reading! Love you all!**

[Edit from 2017: Don't get too excited about either of those, past Megan. Creative writing gets moved to junior year (may get taken out completely) and theater production gets taken out. ]