Chapter 17

Wedding day. I was right. I was a nervous wreck. I let out a nervous sigh, pulling down my sleeves a bit, self-conscious of the scars. "Everything will be fine," Arianna laughed as she finished the last bit of my hair. It was a total change from last night at the bachelorette party when she was drunk off of her tits. It was funny really. It really took the stress and nervousness off, but now it's back and it's on me full force. 

"Stop being so nervous. Jesus, you're shaking like a chihuahua," I laughed lightly, "I can't help it, okay?" I bit my lip. "Yes, you can. Now, stop biting your lip," she laughed a little and I did as she said. There was a slight knock on the door and Arianna went over to it. "Hello there," I heard her say. I turned my head, spotting Phil standing at the door. "You ready?" He asked, smiling at me. "As ready as I'll ever be," I sighed out, still extremely nervous. Phil laughed under his breath, "There's nothing to be nervous about, Meg. Everything will be fine." I smiled weakly at him. "We should get out going," Phil said and Arianna nodded. Arianna went to get her little sister as she was walking out behind me. I smiled at Madilyn as she fiddled with the basket of rose petals, trying to grasp her small hands around it. She finally achieved, smiling wide. She was so adorable. It kind of made me want a little kid to take care of, though that wouldn't happen for a long time. 

Arianna and Phil went out to stand in front of the alter while I stood in front of the two big doors that led into the main room. I stood nervously waiting for the music to begin and the doors to open, signalling the time for me to walk out. I let out a shaky breath as the soft tone of the music began and a few seconds later, the doors opened. I first spotted the rows of people. Some were my family. Some were Dan's family. Some were our friends. It was a lot of people overall. My eyes then moved forward, seeing Zoe, Louise, and Arianna in their bridesmaid dresses and Chris, PJ, Phil, and even Adrian in their suits. But the most nerve-calming sight was Dan standing right in the middle, smiling widely at me. I made my feet finally move forward and soon enough, I was standing beside Dan. "You were nervous," He mumbled as soon as I got close enough. I nodded slightly, but not very noticeably. I already looked over and saw Arianna tearing up. Phil gave a small, unnoticeable thumbs up to me. 

--

Here it goes. "Megan Rae Lester, do you take Daniel James Howell to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I heard. "I do," I internally let out a sigh of relief. "Daniel James Howell, do you take Megan Rae Lester to be your lawfully wedded wife?" This was it. "I do." Dan was still smiling his wide smile at me. "You may kiss the bride," and Dan pulled me forward, connecting our lips. Cheering erupted in the room, but all I could focus on was Dan. He pulled away and I laughed a bit. "Hello, Mrs. Howell."

--

We were now at the reception. Everyone was talking. A lot of people came up to us congratulating us."She wouldn't stop shaking," Arianna was telling Dan about how nervous I was. "Okay, I was slightly nervous," I said, shrugging. 

"Slightly? You mean, tremendously." 

I looked away, laughing, "Maybe." Dan put his hand on my waist. "But all went well, didn't it?" I nodded, leaning into his touch. The lights went down a bit which caused everyone to look around. That's when something projected onto the wall behind the small stage that was in the room. I looked over to Arianna who was smirking. I heard a sound and I watched as a video popped up. I instantly noticed it as the first video Dan asked me to be in a few years ago. "Oh my god," I mumbled, looking over at Dan who was staring at it, obviously amused. 

"Hello inter- Stop," The Dan on the video exclaimed, getting frustrated as I kept messing with him. "Megan!" He exclaimed. I laughed under my breath. It cut to another clip from the same video. In the video, I was looking at my phone and I turned my head to see Dan staring at me, sticking his tongue out. "You idiot," I said. It changed to Dan's 'Would You Rather' video with Phil where Dan was asked if he would rather have Phil in his videos or Megan Fox. The conversation between the two went on went Dan picking Megan Fox and Phil saying that he was going to have Megan Fox surgery on his face. "AmazingMegan," Dan said, laughing at Phil. I poked into shot from behind the camera. "Sorry, Megan Fox. That is taken," I said before disappearing back behind the camera. 

More and more clips continued to show up, such as a video Phil took of me whining after Dan beat me at Mario Kart for about the 50th time in a row, a behind the scenes shot of me putting eyeliner on Dan for their punk edits in real life video because he didn't trust Phil to do it without poking him in the eyes, and a secret video Arianna sneakily took of Dan and I singing Bet On It from High School Musical with me trying to act out the scene from the movie in our living room. 

After a lot of clips from mine and Dan's collabs and random footage including the both of us, it got to the last one which happened to be the video of Dan playing the piano and me singing the song we wrote. The lights came back up and the projection went away. Clapping followed. I looked over at Arianna, expecting her to admit that it was her. "It was your brother this time," She said, laughing. I looked around trying to find him when I felt arms wrap around me in a tight hug. "Hey sis!" He exclaimed. I laughed and wriggled out of his grasp, turning to look at him. "You did that?" He nodded. I jumped forward and hugged him. 

"That was great."

--

Dan and I had our first dance which was terrible as we both don't know how to dance very well. We mostly just had a laugh as we did it because we thought it must have looked like we were just stumbling around. It was almost over and we would be leaving for our honeymoon. We went over to Arianna and Phil, wanting a few last moments to talk to them before we would leave. "Hey, can I.. can Arianna and I talk to you about something before you have to leave?" Phil asked as we approached. I nodded. "We thought you needed to know..." Phil started. "We're dating," Arianna sped out, taking me by a slight bit of surprise. "How long has this been going on?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "Valentine's Day," Phil said. "The next wedding will be Phil and Arianna Lester's." Dan said, laughing. Arianna groaned. 

**K so this took me forever and it isn't even as good as I would've hoped. But yeah. 

I plan on the next chapter (or even next couple of chapters. Idek yet.) being the honeymoon so more fluffiness may be ahead, plus possibly a bit of drama because I'm an evil biatch.

Thanks for reading and wOAH. SMFM GOT 13k READS. WTH. OMFG. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

LOVE YOU ALL!

xx**

[Edit from 2017: I added way more description about the video than was originally there because I'm a sucker for stuff like that, and I absolutely love it!]