Epilogue

[First of all, I would like to announce that the Our Fairy Tale song is a reality! Thank you Phangirl_for_lyfe for adding lyrics, spending time figuring out piano notes for the music, and putting the video together. This has been a plan for a long time and I am proud to give this to you guys. Second of all, I would like to say, thank you guys so much. The support this series has received is ridiculous! I can't explain how happy you guys make me. I love you all so much and I hate to see this series end, but everything has to end. Again, thank you sooo much! Enjoy the epilogue.]

[Edit from 2017: If you read this before I edited the series and are for some reason rereading it, you are in for a treat because I added more to this epilogue. You're welcome *cue You're Welcome from Moana*]

"Come here, buddy," I called out to the now two year old boy. He ran over, hoping onto the couch beside me and climbing into my lap. Dan and I both still made YouTube videos. Things were way different now than they were at one point. Dan was gone, filming some type of video with Phil. Phil and Arianna were now engaged to my excitement. 

"Wanna watch some of daddy's videos?" I asked Dillon who nodded quickly. I smiled, connecting my phone to our chromecast and playing his first video. Dillon stared at the TV in awe, watching. 

He started laughing at random parts, either loudly or letting out small giggles. I smiled at him. I put on video after video which Dillon seemed to enjoy. Soon, he was lying against me, yawning and struggling to keep his eyes open. I heard the door open in the other room, telling me that Dan was back. After a couple of minutes, he walked into the room, seeing Dillon curled up in my lap and one of his videos playing on the TV. He laughed under his breath. 

"I thought I said no watching my videos. I'm a bad influence," he said, laughing under his breath and sitting down beside me. "He enjoyed them," I told him, leaning my head against his shoulder. He shook his head, smiling. I leaned my head up, pecking his lips. 

-

"That kid is obsessed with that movie," Arianna said as she looked into the living room where Dil was sat watching Big Hero 6. "He loves it," I said, smiling, "he really likes acting like he's Hiro. It's the cutest thing ever." I watched Dil as he stared intently at the tv screen. 

"Phil, once again, the sound barrier is about speed.. not sound," I heard Dan as he and Phil entered through the door. I looked at Arianna and laughed at Dan's statement. They walked into the kitchen where Arianna and I stood. 

I looked at Phil, "how many times will it take Dan explaining the sound barrier for you to either get it right or stop saying it all together?" Arianna laughed, "he should be called AmazingSoundBarrier since he says it so much." Dan laughed while Phil rolled his eyes. "Still would be better than danisnotonfire," I said, looking at Dan with a smirk. "Hey," Dan pointed at me, "stop mocking my life choices." 

"I would never do such a thing," I spoke, smiling innocently. "Oh, of course, you wouldn't, you demon woman," Phil said. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "Okay, Sound Barrier," I replied, shaking my head at him. He fake glared at me, making me smile again. I turned back around to look into the living room again at Dil. 

-

"I forgot how baaaaad wedding planning is," I spoke in a tone that was practically singing. "You say that, but I'm sure Arianna could do this forever," Phil said, sitting down on the sofa. "That's not even a lie," Arianna said from the floor where she had my laptop, looking up some things regarding the wedding. "The best part will be my super wild bachelorette party," I said. I saw Dan turn his head from the tv where he was helping Dil play some video game, "Okay, sure." 

"You just stay out of this, Daniel," I warned jokingly. "I'm the best man. I'm involved in wedding conversations," he said, looking back at the tv screen. "You two better watch out or neither of you will be involved in wedding conversations," Arianna continued to look at the screen of the laptop as she spoke. "Okaaaay, mother," I groaned, sighing. 

I sighed as I walked into the bedroom. "Mission accomplished. Tiny child is sleeping peacefully," I said as I sat down on the bed beside Dan who was lying with his laptop on his stomach. He laughed lightly. I lied down beside him, moving closer to him. 

"You know what today is?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, looking at him. "Tuesday?" I asked, smiling weakly. He laughed a bit, "Yes, but not the answer I was looking for."

"I give up," I said a few seconds later. "You didn't even think about it," he pointed out. "No, but just tell me!" I groaned, still looking at him. 

"Four years since Our Fairy Tale," he revealed. "Really? It's been that long?" I asked in shock. He nodded, and I smiled in response. "Time flies when you're having fun, so I guess I've been having a lot of fun over the 4 years," I said with a laugh. He laughed as well, leaning over and kissing me softly. He looked at me when he pulled away.

"I love you, my princess."

"I love you too, my prince."