Chapter 6

Dan's POV

Megan and I were in front of the building when my phone started ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket to see the contact name. Phil. I clicked answer and brought the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" I answered. I instantly heard Arianna's worried voice. "Dan? Uh- are you near? I'm really worried. I think Phil's about to..." She paused, but then continued in a low whisper, "..commit suicide." My eyes widened. "I'll be there in less than a minute," I replied before I hung up, shoving the phone back into my pocket. I looked over at Megan who was giving me a confused look. I looked down at her foot and then back up at her. "I need to hurry up there. Uh-" Megan rolled her eyes and quickly cut me off. "Don't worry. I'll get up there. It may be a few minutes, but I will," She laughed under her breath. I kissed her forehead before hurrying into the building. 

I flung open the door to the flat and hurried down the hall to Phil's room, not even caring to shut the door behind me. I got to Phil's room, seeing that the door was open. I peeked inside and saw Arianna standing by the other wall, hand up to her mouth, nervously biting her nails. Phil was sat on the floor, staring across the room at a pill bottle that I guessed Arianna had taken away. "Phil..." I held my hand out to him, taking slow steps forward. His head snapped up in a quick motion. "Dan?" His eyes were wide. I nodded as he jumped up from the floor and attacked me in a hug. I laughed. "Where's Megan?" He asked as he pulled away. "Probably falling up the stairs. Her ankle's cracked. She's got some broken ribs and loads of bruises. I better go help her," I said, sending a smile Phil's way before turning and exiting the room. I walked to the front door and saw Megan sitting on the third step. She turned her head and looked at me. "I gave up," She mumbled. I let out a laugh before walking down the stairs. "Hold your crutches in that hand... Okay, good." I instructed before picking her up. She laughed and leaned her head against my shoulder. "Don't get used to this. I can hardly walk up the stairs anyways." I heard her muffled laugh as she buried her face into my shoulder. "Hey Dan?" I looked at her as I finally got us to the top of the stairs. "Yeah?" I replied. "I love you, prince." I smiled wide. "I love you too, princess."

**They aren't even officially together. Wut. I don't know. 

GUYS, DAN TWEETED ME WHILE I WAS AT SCHOOL. Literally, someone asked Dan what he did after his meetup yesterday and he replied with 'collapse and order a pizza it was great'. You know how Dan once got a pizza hangover? Yeah I replied with 'No pizza hangover though?' and he said 'i learned that lesson once 15 pints of water before bed.' You don't even know. Everyone around me was literally like 'oh my god, she is going to cry' and 'look at her hands! she's shaking!'. So yeah. I had such a shit weekend, then this. Okay, everything does get better. I believe it now. 

Plus, I started a Phil fanfiction called 'Skype'. It's inspired by ashtonsbandana's story, kik. So if you like her stories, you might like this. 

Thanks for reading! Love you all!

xx**

[Edit from 2017: Omg, I was literally talking to a friend about Skype last night because I thought about bringing it back which I think I might. Also, I was just talking to a friend earlier today about the time Dan tweeted me. Still the highlight of my life. I literally can still remember the exact moment it happened. I was in the gym, sitting on the bleachers using my phone because I was obviously not gonna do anything athletic. Then I tweeted him casually & a few minutes later, he replied. I was so in shock that I could barely even tell my friends what was going on. I wish someone would have recorded my reaction because I literally want to relive that moment forever.]