Chapter 1

The cold, concrete floor sent shivers down my spine. My eyes were closed, but once I opened them, I found that I couldn't see much more. A light hung overhead, but it wasn't on. I could see the outline of a door. Light shone through the crack at the bottom of the door. I looked around, but there was nothing else. That made me wonder, where is Dan? My eyes went wide and I let out a scream of his name, hoping for an answer, but knowing that it wouldn't happen. I tried to move, but failed as my hands were tied to something behind me. I sighed. This is just great.

Dan's POV

I heard a scream of my name. I instantly knew who it was. My eyes shot open, only to see that I was in a room. In front of me was glass that showed me a dark room, I saw a figure thrash about for a few seconds before letting out a breath and slumping against the wall. It was Megan. I looked down and saw that I was in a chair, my arms and legs strapped down. "That's just great," I heard Megan mumble. Suddenly, a door to my right opened and blonde hair met my vision. 

Jenna.

A smirk was plastered across the most of her face. She walked over to me. I tried to get out the chair, but the straps were too strong for me to get past. "Enjoying the show? You'll enjoy it even more when I get in there." Jenna growled out. "You see, that's one-way glass. You can see her, but she cant see you. There are also microphones in the room with her so that you can hear what she says... or screams." Jenna said, smirking. "You're an evil bitch. What did Megan do to you? Nothing!" I yelled out at her. Jenna continued smirking as she turned on her heels and exited the room, only to turn and go into the room that Megan was in. Jenna walked over to a light hanging from the ceiling and turned it on. 

"Where's Dan?" I heard Megan ask. I let out an angry sigh. "Oh, don't worry about him," I saw Megan scrunch up her nose in frustration. "I've missed doing this," Jenna said just before she brought back her leg and kicked Megan. I moved in the chair, trying to force the straps off. I couldn't sit here and let this happen to her. Megan cried out in pain and I looked up to see Jenna towering over her, foot connected with Megan's rib cage. I could hear Megan's heavy breathing. 

"I don't care what you do to me, but you better not be doing any of this to Dan." Megan said in between breaths. I was now jerking my arms against the restraints, trying to break them, or even loosen them enough to slip my hands free. "Oh, all I'm doing to him.. is letting him watch as I do this," Jenna's fist connected with Megan's jaw. Megan coughed loudly before turning her head back to look at Jenna. "What do you mean let him watch?" She mumbled. "Oh, he's in another room, but he can see and hear everything," Jenna smirk before walking out of the room again. I sighed deeply. Megan's face was filled with shock as her eyes scanned the room. I heard her sigh. "I'm sorry, Dan..." She mumbled. Though I know that she couldn't hear me, I couldn't stop myself from replying with, "No, I'm sorry."

**I think I have such great plans for this story. We will see, won't we?

Megan Leann yelled at me because of something I'm planning to happen in this story.

Thanks for reading. Love you all! xx Megan**

[Edit from 2017: I've said this in previous edits in the series, but, ^^ past Megan, no. She's a snake. Leave the snake. We don't need to play with the wildlife.]