The New Guy

Aviva POV

     Man, being an inventor is hard work especially with the villians becoming more bold to exploit animals for their own selfish goals. Hi, my name is Aviva,-

And whether it be Donita with her animal fashion, or Gourmand with rare animal recipes, Paisley and her paving machines

And whether it be Donita with her animal fashion, or Gourmand with rare animal recipes, Paisley and her paving machines. Whew, just thinking about it makes me tired, Martin and Chris are great but there are only two of them to use my Creature power suits, and Jimmy, Koki and myself aren't exactly adventurers. As I start to think about maybe bolstering our crew Martin and Chris walk into the Tortuga.

Chris: So glad we rescued that trapped baboon.

Martin: Yeah, now we can relax from a full day of Creature Adventuring.

*ALARM*

Koki: A villain alert!

     Koki turns on a monitor and finds out that the alert is coming from somewhere in Siberia. Koki pulls up the area and finds out that Donita is trying to capture Siberian tigers for a new fashion statment no doubt.

Aviva: Jimmy lock in those coordinates!

Martin: We've got tigers to save!

Jimmy: Buckle up, ready for lift off!

     The Tortuga takes off and we soon end up in Siberia and find Donita with a multitude of tigers captured with her pose orb.

Aviva: Come on bros, you have to stop Donita!

Chris: We're going. We're going!

     Chris and Martin engage Donita but her flying manequins trap them with their pose blasts. Great, now what? I start to think when Donita's bots bring in even more tigers. I go to my computer and start trying to hack into her pose orb, if I can disable it, it'll release the Kratt brothers and the tigers too.

Koki: How's it coming, Aviva?!

Jimmy: Yeah, Donita's taking off in her jet and the Tortuga won't be able to keep up!

Aviva: Almost.... Got it!

      The pose orb shuts down and the Kratt brothers help the tigers out of the plane.

Chris: Whew, that was a close one huh?

Martin: Sure was, but we did it. We saved the tigers.

Chris: And returned them to where they belong-

Martin/Chris: Living free and in the wild!

     As everyone celebrates I think about how close Donita came to getting away with all those tigers, the crew would definitely benefit from another adventurer.

Koki: Aviva?

Aviva: Huh, what?

Chris: We got the tigers back.