Nineteen

Monday came along, Yoongi's heat dying down and his pheromones not as strong anymore. It felt good to finally think straight. His heat didn't last long, but he didn't care enough to question it. He was just glad that it was over. It took all day to clean his clothes and blankets and pillow cases, having leaked all over everything. Even Jungkook's jacket, so shamelessly at first, but as he threw it in with the rest of his dirty clothes, it hit him.

You horny bitch.

Jungkook is going to look at him like he's disgusting. He's going to breathe in the scent of fresh detergent on his jacket and he's going to snatch it away from Yoongi and never look at him the same again. Then again, he did give Jungkook his pillow for the exact same reason. He had assumed that that was also the reason that Jungkook gave him his jacket, but now he's just questioning himself.

-

The next day Yoongi came into class, anxious to see Jungkook. He could smell his lingering scent in the hallway, following it all the way until he got to his first class. The big smile on Jungkook's face as he looked up at Yoongi made Yoongi's cheeks heat up instantly. He looked amazing, hair pulled back into a little bun, forehead on full display. His eyebrows were sharp and pretty and he was wearing a different black jacket, which had zippers on the chest region, and it matched well with his white t-shirt and black sweatpants.

He looked so comfortable, yet sexy.

Yoongi hadn't even acknowledged that he was walking towards his desk, reaching out a hand to touch Jungkook's cute little bun. The Alpha flashed his teeth more, laughing softly as Yoongi played with his hair, eyes crinkled at the corners and sparkling up at him.

"Weirdos." Seokjin muttered towards them, laughing as Jungkook's eyes widened at him, head snapping and smile falling from his face as he realized they were being watched by him. Yoongi also looked at Jin, withdrawing his hand and finally sitting down in his desk in front of Jungkook's. "I'm just kidding, oh my gosh. I don't care if you have some kind of hair fetish. It's okay—"

"Shut up!" Yoongi scrunched his nose at his friend, earning a chuckle from him. "I just haven't seen his hair like this before."

Jin nodded, eyeing Jungkook. "Neither of you were at school yesterday." He stated as a smirk formed on his lips. "I'm not going to say why, but I won't pretend I don't know either."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, averting them as quickly as possible. He didn't dare to look back at Jungkook, though he could hear a choked out "It's not like that" coming from him. He could feel the embarrassment in his voice. "Me and Yoongi did nothing. Promise."

Only then did Yoongi look back at Seokjin, a glare in his eyes as he looked at Jungkook. As much as Yoongi liked to believe that Seokjin really was a Beta, he sure does like to try and protect Yoongi as much as he can. Even if Jungkook is a True Alpha, supposedly scary to the rest of the entire school, Seokjin is trying his best to protect his friend.

"What're we talking about?" Hoseok walked in, a fucking little bag attached on his belt loop. Yoongi wanted to mention it, but Seokjin was already opening his mouth to answer him.

"Our soulmates are back now." He pointed to Yoongi and Jungkook. "Being disgustingly whipped. Please find my soulmate for me, Seok. I'm begging you." He pouted.

Hoseok sat in his own seat and chuckled at the desperate boy. "You and Taehyung seemed to get along pretty well. Just pretend like he's your soulmate. Is that good enough?"

Jin crossed his arms, ears reddening. "Taehyung? Huh?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah." Hoseok turned to Yoongi and Jungkook, an evil smile on his face. "Jin totally flirted with Taehyung yesterday at lunch. You guys should've been there. It was so terrible." He said, which caught Jungkook's attention. Yoongi turned to Jungkook, observing the look on his face as Hoseok talked about his friend. "Jin made so many stupid flirty jokes. Taehyung ate that shit up, let me tell you. He laughed at this cheesy fucker—"