Ten

Yoongi was absolutely pissed.

All morning he had been going crazy. Jung-fucking-kook was walking around scented. Scented very heavily. Like something sour. Lemon. He swears it smells like lemon. Sour, sour, sour. Disgusting. He smelled like her. Like the other Omega. He was so close to yanking Jungkook and scrubbing that God awful scent off of his skin.

And when they got to their last class, he was even more pissed off.

Jungkook sits right behind him in that class. All Yoongi could smell was that sourness. He tried to ignore it, he really did. Tried to focus on his teacher. Tried to focus on writing notes, or studying, or pretending to not care. But it was so hard. That scent... isn't his.

He gripped tightly onto the corner of his desk, needing the class to end now. It hurts so bad and Jungkook knows it. Jungkook knows that Yoongi can't stand the scent. Knows that the scent is stronger because they're mates, because they're built to scent each other. Because they're meant to be the ones doing it to each other. They're meant to..

Ugh.

Yoongi bit at his fingernails, something he had promised to himself and to his mom that he would stop doing. And he stopped biting as soon as he suddenly felt pressure on his back, a soft finger caressing his back. He leaned into the touch, knowing that people could see, but frankly not giving a damn.

It feels good.

Having Jungkook's finger barely even soothing over the fabric on his back makes Yoongi feel so at ease that it hurts. He can't help but lean in. That's meant to happen. They're meant to lean into each other. He's meant to want Jungkook's touch. He's meant to be the one scenting Jungkook.

Jungkook must have sensed how pissed and tense Yoongi was. He was on edge, his whole day ruined by a fucking sour scent.

After class was over, Yoongi turned around and smacked Jungkook's hand, earning a confused look as he stood up and started walking away. He didn't care that he knew Jungkook was right behind him. Didn't care that Jungkook was following him to the school parking lot. Didn't care that—

"Yoongi." Jungkook exhaled, tired.

At the sound of his voice, Yoongi stopped on the sidewalk. He still didn't turn around to face Jungkook, so the Alpha merely walked around him so they could talk face to face.

"Mean." Yoongi had his arms crossed around the jacket he had taken off earlier, hiding his hands behind the fabric. Jungkook glanced around the parking lot, people getting into their cars or most just walking to the bus.

"Yoongi.." Jungkook looked down at him, his voice softer now. "What's wrong?"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes. "You smell like lemons and sour candy." He said.

Jungkook tilted his head. "That's bad?"

"That's fucked." Yoongi tightened his hold on his jacket. "You smell like Yuri. You smell strong. What the hell did you do?"

The Alpha merely shrugged, a tight smile on his lips. Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked around him, heading for the bus. The cheeky smile on Jungkook's face. The look of pure satisfaction. Yoongi knows now for sure that the scenting was on purpose.

"Wait." Jungkook followed him quickly. "You can't get mad at me like this. You had your fucking tongue stuck down someone's throat yesterday. You smelled like him for the rest of the day. This is how I felt, Yoongi."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. "That's not how this works." He stopped walking, looking up at the Alpha. "Me making out with that Alpha was to show you how I felt. Your relationship is established. My kiss was for fun. So stop trying to torture me, please."

"Fun?" Jungkook frowned. "It wasn't fun for me to watch my soulmate have his ass grabbed by a stranger." He said.

"I don't care." Yoongi groaned. "Aren't you listening to me at all? I will feel like this every single day. You get away with it. And you wanted to scent me. That's— You're being selfish. I wanted to show you how selfish it was to let someone else touch you and scent you in front of me like it meant nothing, and then you go and ask me to be scented? It felt bad, right? That Alpha's scent?" He asked Jungkook. The Alpha merely nodded. "And imagine if I asked to scent you, yet went back to my boyfriend or something and— it just makes no sense. You make no freaking sense, Jungkook."

Jungkook frowned, sadness taking over his body. "I just didn't like other Alphas looking at you like that.." He mumbled, his eyes soft, sad. Yoongi bit his lower lip. He felt bad for being a little harsh, but Jungkook doesn't seem to understand how Yoongi feels for some reason. "How about..." Jungkook continued, staring at the ground.

"What?" Yoongi asked more gently.

The Alpha looked back up into Yoongi's eyes, his own big brown doe eyes making Yoongi's heart melt. He looked so genuine, so soft like this. "How about now, then?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi tilted his head.

"Now what?"

Jungkook huffed out of frustration. "We can.. I don't know.. scent each other? Now?" He mumbled. He looked back down at the ground, not wanting to see Yoongi's reaction. "Just to get rid of the smell. You know, since you hate it so much. Let's.. get rid of it." He was trying hard not to struggle with his words, Yoongi could tell. "Everyone is gone now. We can.. My car is over there— oh my God it's the last car in the parking lot." His eyes widened wider than ever as he looked at a black car, alone.

Yoongi sighed. There's no harm in doing it now, right? It'll only wash off when Jungkook takes a shower anyways. So Yuri won't even smell it. It's just scenting. Family does it. Friends can do it. They can do it.

"Okay." Yoongi nodded.

Jungkook turned back to him, eyes still wide. "Really?" He asked in surprise.

"Yeah." Yoongi nodded. "Let's get this disgusting scent away from you."

~

Omega | Yoonkook✔️ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara