Eleven

Jungkook's car was nice. It was black, shiny and not as messy as other cars Yoongi has seen before in his life. He pulled Yoongi into the backseat, pulling out his phone to press play on one of his iTunes playlists. Yoongi liked the soft, chill song that was playing. He guessed that Jungkook doesn't want any awkward silence in the car.

"So.." Jungkook bit his bottom lip.

Yoongi chuckled at how awkward Jungkook actually is. It's kind of cute. "You act like you've never scented before. Just..." He took the phone from the Alpha and climbed onto his lap, loving how much space the backseat gave them. As soon as his body pressed against Jungkook's thighs, Yoongi gulped.

He has really nice thighs.

Jungkook left his hands to press into the seat beside him, not wanting to touch Yoongi inappropriately. Yoongi placed his hands on Jungkook's chest, his face heating up as they just kept getting one step closer. Touching, feeling. New territory. Yoongi scrunched his nose up at the lemony scent.

He pressed his nose into the scent gland on Jungkook's neck, hearing Jungkook inhale a sharp breath as his lips touched his neck. Yoongi clenched tighter onto Jungkook's shirt, leaning into his neck. He's going to get rid of this stupid scent on his mate.

He nuzzled in, rubbing his own scent into Jungkook's skin. Jungkook's hands suddenly made their way to Yoongi's back, pulling him closer. Yoongi hummed as Jungkook pressed himself into Yoongi's neck, gently caressing and rubbing his own scent as well, his soft cheek pressing into him.

Yoongi was nearly all over Jungkook now. Hands pressed in between their chests, which were pressing together. Thighs closing in on the Alpha's tiny waist, his face nuzzled into his neck, trying to press his cheek, his nose, his hair— whatever. He just wanted to be all over him. Wanted every body part of his to be touched, wanted it all scented.

He wants to be scented.

God, to be able to go home smelling like Jungkook. Smelling like a forest. Like fresh green grass, rain, waterfall, trees, leaves— such a weird, pleasing thing to smell like. Nature.

"Damn, you smell so good." Jungkook said as he held tighter onto Yoongi's back, releasing his hold to place his hands on Yoongi's waist instead. Yoongi gasped as Jungkook licked right on his scent gland, over his soft, sensitive skin. He needs more. More, more.

Yoongi whined, sending shivers down his spine as he pressed his lower half closer to Jungkook, feeling how hard his abs were against him. He couldn't help himself as he pressed a kiss to Jungkook's neck, kitten licks making their way to the gland. Jungkook groaned, pressing his forehead to Yoongi's shoulder and tilting his head to the side, wanting more licks from the Omega.

But Yoongi stopped himself as he felt Jungkook's teeth teasing at the skin between his shoulder and neck. The place where the Omega should be bitten, marked.

"J-Jungkook." Yoongi gasped as Jungkook barely scraped his teeth into him.

He heard Jungkook chuckle, then pull away from the spot. Instead, he kissed the scent gland on his neck. "Smells like honey.." He said. Yoongi tugged at Jungkook's shirt harshly as Jungkook pressed his hands into Yoongi's thighs, the scent intensifying.

"Jungkookie.." He whined.

Jungkook licked him again, his tongue rough against his skin. Yoongi had to force himself to continue doing what he was doing instead.

"Good Omega." Jungkook's voice was now low, tempting Yoongi so hard.

"K-Kook.." Yoongi tried to calm himself down as Jungkook pressed softly into his thighs, stopping what he was doing to catch his breath. Jungkook stopped, backing away and searching Yoongi's face for discomfort. "We can't anymore. I- I'll go into subspace."

The Alpha tilted his head. "Subspace.." He bit his bottom lip. "Right. Um." He picked up his phone, looking at the time. He furrowed his eyebrows. "It's been a while.." He said.

Yoongi nodded. "Yeah.." He was still trying to catch his breath to calm down some.

"The buses." Jungkook removed his hands from Yoongi's thighs. Yoongi got off of his lap, feeling at ease with the scent surrounding him. "The next one is at six. Do you take the bus home usually?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi nodded again. "I do."

Jungkook bit his lip for a moment, Troye Sivan playing through his phone quietly. "I can just take you home if you want me to."

"Oh, would you?" Yoongi asked.

It was obvious that Jungkook wasn't expecting him to agree. "Of course." He said, instantly opening the door so that they could get out and get to the front of the car. Yoongi smiled as he followed and put his seatbelt on, ready to be driven by Jungkook.

"So, where do you live?"

~