The Dragon Descriptions

Hey Everyone! Here's a description chapter for those of you who are reading this and not knowing what the characters look like, so here are the characters so far:

First up, Jade:

Jade is the main character in the story. She's about 5'4 at the moment and 13 years old at the start of the story. She is the half-human half-dragon that holds the stone of power, or virtus lapidem, and the other types of dragons covet that immensly. She's engaged to Phillip, the "Rikshay" or future leader of the gens tenebrarum  ,in order to save her race from bieng attacked by the war dragons or the race of darkness. Dragon Form and name: Ice dragon and name is Sentanna.

Phillip:

Jade's fiancee. Future leader of the darkness race. Has blue eyes and an ash-blond mop of hair. He grows to be fond of Jade and grows jealous easily. Dragon name and form: Black war dragon (sleek and fast, loves pulling pranks) and his Dragon name is Khatt. 

Emerald:

Jade's best friend and one of her confidantes. Emerald is skilled in archery and can hit a target from a mile away in her human form. She's also small and lithe, but she's very clumsy sometimes. Has short blond hair and blue eyes. Has twin brother, Sardon. Dragon name and form: Silvery-green water dragon, and dragon name is Nye Nada. One of the few dragons to have a 2 word name.

Sardon:

Emerald's twin brother. Raposa did not speak to him ,so he does not have a dragon name, he uses his name. Has a dark brown hair color and identical blue eyes to emerald. His dragon form is a blue-silver water dragon, similar to his sisters.

Raposa:

The ancestor to all decendants of her bloodline. Married to Cabelo, a human she had an attraction to. When he died she wasted away and died of a broken heart. She has/had blue silvery eyes and a mane of feathery blond hair. Dragon form and name: Her form was the rare draco draco ignis glaciem

Rikshay:

The starter of the gens tenebrarum or race of darkness. He was supposed to marry Raposa and bred a line of full-dragons, but she only had eyes for that human, so the engagment to him was called off. He mysteriously vanished and the place where he was last seen was named Abyss. Dragon type: Black and silver racer.