Chapter 1- Found

"Wooooooooooooo," Natsu makes a spooky noise as they venture into the darkness of a cave.

"Knock it off Natsu" Lucy scolds him, "this place is giving me the chills" she says wrapping her arms across her stomach.

"Lucy is right," Wendy wholeheartedly agrees with the blonde mage and follows her actions.

"It's probably just Gray," Natsu says placing his hands behind his head.

"What does this have to do with me?" Gray asks clearly frustrated.

"Everything has to do with you," Natsu replies getting fired up.
"That doesn't even make sense!" Gray yells at Natsu and buts heads with him.
"YOU DON'T MAKE SENSE" Natsu backfires proudly. Gray breaks away from the headbutt, strips and gets in a fighting stance. Seeing his long-term rival ready for some brawl, Natsu punches the air yelling "I'm all fired up!"

"ICE MAKE-"

"FIRE DRAGON"

Each of the two males begins reciting their spells.

"ENOUGH!" Erza's voice echoes through the cave making it scarier.

"Sorry ma'am" Natsu and Gray hug one another.

"When will you two stop fighting?" she continues lecturing them per usual.

"Erza is right you guys," Lucy agrees with Erza and backs her up. Natsu and Gray look between the two females nervously, ashamed of what they continuously do.

"NATSU!" Happy flies to Natsu hugging him.

"Hey buddy, what's up?" Natsu comforts his best friend.
"Carla said I was fat!" the blue exceed cries out pointing at the flying white ball of fur.
"Please stop being so dramatic," Carla lands next to Wendy.
"Did you find the gems we are looking for?" Erza questions. Happy and Carla share a brief glance before shaking their heads. "We searched the entire upper cave but found nothing" Happy flies from Natsu's arms and puts his paws in the air exaggerating. Carla rolls her eyes at his childish behavior.

Wendy's question grabs their attention, "what's there?" They follow her gaze to a small opening on their left from which light is pouring out.

"The gems could be there!" Lucy exclaims cheerfully and starts heading towards the light before being stopped by Erza. "Hey-" she starts to protest but stops upon seeing Erza's face expression, "what is it?" she asks worriedly.

A light breeze is felt around them causing chills to run down their spines.

"Do you guys feel it too?" Natsu asks in a whisper. Everyone answers with a small, almost inaudible yes. Immense magic power is causing the light to pour out and into the dark cave. The breeze picks up becoming more violent. The fairy tail mages are rooted to their spot, they have never felt such powerful, immense magic power. And they have fought the dragon gods, Acnologia, Zeref, the Spriggan 12, the demon gates of Tartarus, grimoire Heart, Sabertooth and many others.

No one expected what happened next. Wendy starts walking towards the light as if she was drawn to it, pulled to its magnificence, captured by its warmness. The shouts of Carla and her friends were, needless to say, useless and in vain. Deciding on not letting her go alone, the rest follows Wendy to, what appears to be from the outside, a small room inside that cave. The opening that Happy or Carla would barely fit starts widening letting them pass through with ease, as if it's inviting them into a safe haven. Or luring them into a trap.

All except Wendy step into the small space with caution and ready to battle if any attack were to occur. However, no amount of preparation were to be enough upon seeing the source of the light. To say that it shook them to their core would be an understatement.
Before them stands a lilac crystal that appears to have thickened over the course of time and rooted itself in the ground and ceiling. Around it, the ethernano has materialized into small floating white gems radiating light. Inside the crystal is a woman, appears to be eighteen or so. She has long black hair, as dark as the night sky, that extends to her knees. Her eyes are closed and her face is relaxed. She looked beautiful in her slumber.
The intense moment is broken by Natsu's giggling, "she's naked".
Lucy realizes that Natsu and Gray are with them and covers Natsu's eyes with her hand whereas Gray turns his gaze elsewhere.
"The crystal looks like the one first master Mavis was in," Wendy speaks up and inches closer to it.
"Wendy be careful, we don't know if she's hostile" Carla warns her.
"I don't sense anything from her. It feels like she isn't a wizard," Wendy says reassuringly.
"The crystal is probably blocking her magic energy," Erza suggests and boldly walks up to the crystal stopping just a few centimeters short.
"Could be but if it's the same crystal as Master Mavis', we would feel some sort of magic power," Lucy expresses while still covering Natsu's eyes.
They all ponder for a while before Happy speaks in a sad voice, "Master Mavis was trapped in the crystal for 100 years. How long has this girl been in there?"
Natsu shakes Lucy's hand off and kneels near his friend, "don't worry buddy. I'm sure she's okay". He wakes up and stares hard at what's in front of them.
"Natsu i told you to stop staring," Lucy exhales and walks up to him ready to cover his eyes.
"Luce wait!" he says intensely, stopping her in her tracks and turning all heads to him.
"What is it Natsu?" Erza asks curious as to why he sounded so serious.
Everyone's eyes widen and almost pop out, their jaws drop at what Natsu does next.
"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" he launches himself at the crystal.
"NATSU YOU MORON!" Gray tries to stop him.
"NATSU WAIT!" Erza tries to reason with him but it's too late. His fist collides with the front of the crystal.
"Huh?" Natsu wonders for a second before being blasted back by a force field. "AAAAAA" he screams as he hits the wall, "ouch that hurt".
"Are you okay?" Wendy rushes to his side checking to see if there are any injuries.
Natsu nods but his eyes are fixated on the crystal.

*Crack*

"Uh oh," everyone says trembling.

"Do you think she'll be mad at us for waking her up?" Happy whispers to Carla but gets his answer in the most unexpected way.

"WHO DARES WAKE ME FROM MY SLUMBER?" a feminine voice booms followed by the screams of the terrified mages.

"We're sorry," they bow repeatedly. "Please don't kill us!" they yell as the crystal shatters and a fog envelops everyone.

An amused laugh comes from the crystal, "you're so easy to scare!" a playful voice teases the confused wizards. "Are you still alive over there?" the same voice asks, "don't tell me I literally scared you to death!"

"We're fine," Carla asks unsure of what's going on.

"Cool! Now do you have some extra clothing? As you saw earlier, I'm in my birthday suit so...." She requests as the fog starts to clear.

Gray starts blushing as Lucy jumps on Natsu's back and covers his eyes, Carla takes her human form and kicks Happy into the wall.

"Oh shit," the unknown female swears as the fog disappears.

"Here, you can have my coat," Gray suggests as he takes his white coat off while his eyes are closed.

"Thanks," Erza hands her the coat, "that should be enough of a cover" she proclaims happily.

Everyone turns their attention to the woman. "You must be wondering who I am. We'll get to that after you answer my question," she says tenaciously.

"Okay. And what would that be?" Erza steps forward gripping her sword.

"What year is it?"