f i v e

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

THE TALK
' Ashley? As in, your super lonely yet hot neighbour? '

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Ashley, Dustin and Steve were walking along the train tracks as Dustin's walkie talkie started going off.
"This is Lucas, do you copy?" It spoke.
"Well, well, well, look who it is." Dustin said frustratingly answered back.
"Sorry, man, my sister turned my walkie talkie off."
"Well, when you were having sister problems, Dart grew again he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby Demogorgon." Dustin explained. How many people knew about this?
"Wait. What?"
"I'll explain later. Meet me, Ashley and Steve at the old junkyard."
"Steve? Ashley? As in, your super lonely yet hot neighbour?" Ashley's eyes widened at Lucas' statement and rolled her eyes. Steve looked over at her and smiled.
"Dude, shut up, and bring your binoculars and wrist rocket." He glanced over at Ashley and saw her frown.
"Steve Harrington?"
"Just be there, stat. Over and out." Dustin ordered.
"Dustin, do you and your friends just look into my house all the time?" Ashley asked him. Dustin's cheeks went red, and Steve patted her back.
"Uh- no. We just see you staring out your window a lot." He admitted. Ashley remembered the reason she's in this mess is because she was staring out her window.
"Touché. It's not my fault I'm always bored. I have one friend who usually skips school, and my mom who is 99% of the time at work." Ashley said. Steve looked back up at her as he threw the meat on the floor.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

"So that's when you kiss her?" Dustin asked Steve. Ashley had gone further ahead to throw meat on the edges  of the tracks, to make sure the demogorgon definitely follows the plan.
"No, whoa, whoa. Slow down, Romeo." Steve said.
"Sorry."
"Sure, okay, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a.. I don't know, like a lion. But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a...like a ninja." Ashley chuckled to herself as Steve and Dustin talked about girls. They were getting everything completely wrong, yet somehow Steve still gets the girls.
"What type is Nancy?" A weird feeling took over Ashley instantly. She shook her head and continued to throw the meat.
"Nancy's different. She's different than the other girls." Steve answered. Ashley cleared her throat.
"Yeah, she seems pretty special, I guess."
"Yeah. Yeah, she is. But, I think I'm over that now. It wasn't meant to be. There's someone else. Someone really cool. Really pretty too." Steve said. Unbeknownst to Ashley, he had looked at her throughout the entire girl talk.
"But this girl's special, too, you know. It's just, like, something about her."
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey." Steve exclaimed. Ashley turned around to see what was the matter.
"What?"
"You're not falling in love with this girl, are you?" Steve sternly asked. Ashley scoffed.
"Uh, no. No." Dustin stammered.
"Okay, good. Don't."
"I won't."
"She's only gonna break your heart, and you're way too young for that shit."
"Steve, leave him alone. If he's in love, then he's in love. I think it's romantic." She winked at Dustin.
"Fabergé." Steve said after a couple of seconds of silence.
"What?"
"It's Fabergé Organics. Use the shampoo and conditioner, and when your hair's damp... It's not wet, okay? When it's damp, you do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray." He revealed, making Ashley turn around again.
"Farrah Fawcett spray?" She excitedly said.
"Yeah, Farrah Fawcett." He murmured.
"I love her hairspray."
"You tell anyone I just told you that and your ass is grass. You're dead. Do you understand?"
"Yup."
"No secrets being spilled by me." Ashley innocently held her hands up.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·