Planet 16: Star-crossed

Ambi opened her eyes slowly and found herself in a courtroom. In the middle of the room on the tallest chair sat Purple Heart staring down at her. To Purple Heart's right sat White Heart and to her left sat Green Heart. On the left side of the room sat Black Sister, a lady with white twintails that looked like drills and a black leotard with white outlines. On the right sat Black Heart. Ambi took a peek behind her and saw Purple Sister sitting on a bench.

"Let's begin the case." Purple Heart announced. "Now, to begin I would like to review all the facts. First of all, Planeptune's new goddess Iris Heart is confirmed to have been responsible for hurting Ambience involuntarily, is that correct?"

"Yes." Black Sister nodded.

"That's right." Black Heart confirmed.

"Okay, then Iris Heart has also trespassed onto other nations without the permission of the goddess, or under any official license. Is that right?" Purple Heart asked.

"A minor crime compared to everything else she did." White Heart said.

"Then she has been confirmed to hold partial responsibility for the death of an innocent civilian, the injury of multiple others, illegal and unwarranted experimentation on Ambience, trespassed onto private property, and then damaged said private property."

"Correct." Black Sister said.

"Yep." White Heart replied.

Green Heart nodded.

"Finally, Iris Heart is responsible for the death of one of Lastation's generals, the idol girl named Tsunemi correct?"

"She's an android." Black Sister noted.

"I believe we had this discussion before." Purple Heart said. "Under all circumstances, legally licensed androids are to be treated and respected as fellow human beings."

"Right."

"Now." Purple Heart said after taking a deep breath. "Ambience, you are here because you decided to spare Iris Heart, despite all of these crimes committed by her. Not only that, but numerous times it has been confirmed that you purposely sabotaged attempts to arrest Iris Heart and bring her to court. How many times was it?"

"Once in Lowee, once in Lastation, and she finally spared Iris Heart's life in Planeptune." Green Heart said.

"So then, Uni, would you like to state your defense?" Purple Heart asked.

"Yes, clearly she was under a lot of stress as she held the responsibility Iris Heart placed onto her." Black Sister said. "She had to make very hard decisions on what was best, anyone under her circumstances would have made mistakes."

"Sure, but what about the whole sparring deal?" Black Heart asked. "Iris Heart killed Tsunemi but Ambi just didn't kill her. Not only that, but she took advantage of the fact that Gamindustri was under a crisis and just put Iris Heart under house arrest. That's not what she deserves, isn't that right White Heart?"

"Murder alone deserves a prison sentence, I shouldn't even have to confirm this." White Heart said.

"But it has been confirmed that Iris Heart has a passive ability that naturally makes every living thing around her scared of her." Black Sister said. "Ambi is the only one that's not affected by this as greatly as everyone else, so she was sparing everyone in the prisons from unnecessary and unsentenced punishment. What other choice did she have? We weren't there."

"Is this true Vert?" Purple Heart asked.

"Yes, Iris Heart does have that passive ability." Green Heart confirmed.