Planet 1: Convolution

A woman blinked as she continued to stare at the large purple figure in front of her. The room was dark and the walls were covered in pure black metal sheets. Random neon purple lines were seen all over the walls.

The woman struggled to move, she was covered in the same metal sheets except they were small and chained together. They moved and slithered all over her body like snakes and she felt them squeezing her tighter. She felt sharp pains but couldn't tell if she was bleeding or not. She looked up at the large purple figure again, but didn't say a word.

The large purple figure stared down at her. It's body shape suggested that it was female, but the woman wasn't sure. It was humanoid, except it had four arms and three eyes. It's right eye was closed, it's yellow left eye was open, and it's red top eye, located on its forehead, was open as well. Both open eyes stared down at the woman. The figure didn't move. They simply stared at each other.

Suddenly the metal sheets stopped moving. The woman broke eye contact and looked down at them. She moved a little bit, tried to free herself, but she couldn't. She then heard an alarm go off. It sounded like an emergency fire alarm but it wasn't ear deafeningly loud. Still, she felt the same fear she would if it was a normally loud fire alarm.

She looked back at the purple figure to see a yellow orb drop from the black sky. It was attached to similarly coloured black and purple wires that came from all sides of the room. The orb pumped as if it was a heart, and it grew bigger and bigger the more it did.

As the woman stared at it, the orb cracked open at the bottom after multiple pumps which caused yellow honey-like liquid to pour out of it along with a tall slender lady who had pale skin and hair that reached to her waist.

The metal sheets of paper all slithered off of the woman's body and went up and around the slender lady who glowed dimly. The lady turned to the woman and smiled. A pair of angel wings slowly sprouted out of her back, soaked in the same honey like liquid on the ground.

The woman instantly back stepped once seeing the smile and pressed her back against the wall. She pushed against the door and felt it slide a little bit so she slid it aside and turned her head to look inside.

Behind the door was her bedroom. With it's simple faded green wallpaper, standard white bed, desk and wooden bookshelf. She squinted her eyes at it a bit more before feeling a spike of pain on her head.

She turned her head to look at the lady who pulled back the metal chained sheets like a whip. The lady smiled and raised her whip to strike again, but the woman ran into her bedroom and slid her closet door shut. She held it shut and braced for impact from the whip, but she felt nothing.

The woman stood there for a while holding the door closed before opening it again slightly and looking at her jackets hung on the rack and her clothes drawer in their usual places. She blinked before closing the door and opening it again still revealing her normal closet. She looked around her normal bedroom and sighed.

"That... there's no way that was a dream." The woman commented.

She looked by her bed stand to see a tiny blonde book fairy figure start rocking it's head back and forth with the numbers 06:45 on them.

"ABABABABABA." Said the small fairy figure.

The woman patted it's head causing its eyes to stop glowing and it's head to stop rocking. She went to her window to push the curtains open and saw the dim autumn sky. She saw the sun just rising, leaves blowing by in the wind, and cars driving down busy streets.

The buildings were mostly white and futuristic with some more colourful banners at the bottom floor. She stretched, then looked behind her at the closet door in a cold sweat to see nothing unusual.