Bonus Planet 1: Lovelight

A gust of cold wind along with a wave of snow brushed by a tall lady wearing a thick coat. Her light blue hair fluttered behind her back and she held her winter hat on her head. She kept her glasses from flying away in the wind and she rubbed her colorful mittens together. She walked by tall skyscrapers and cars which drove slowly on the road beside her. She then entered a large house beside two tall skyscrapers and took a deep breath of warm air as she quickly knocked her boots on the bottom of the doorstep.

"Momma's back!" A little girl's voice announced.

Inside the house the lady entered, she saw a large living room with multiple bean bag chairs placed around the floor along with a wooden rocking chair next to a fireplace. The walls and floor were lightly colorful with spots and patterns and multiple scratches on them. The carpet was pure white fur and four girls were sitting on it.

Two very young children were sitting in front of the TV. One was getting up from the carpet and happily walking over to the lady. Her hair was short and light purple and she wore an oversized shirt. The other one had two black ponytails and red eyes. She sat down with a pouty face and crossed arms.

Next to the girl with black ponytails was another girl with very similar black ponytails, however she had a smile and looked at the lady with a happy expression. She wore a pure black small dress, similar to that of the first girl.

The last girl was older and taller. She sat on a beanbag chair that was on top of the white carpet and held a controller. Her hair was blonde, and she wore a green dress. She smiled as she got off the green bean bag chair and walked over to the lady with the purple hair girl.

"Welcome back mom!" The blonde girl said happily.

"Hell- hello Vert!" The lady replied.

"Pudding pudding pudding!" The purple hair girl chanted excitedly.

"Wait- wait just a moment! Did- didn't mother give you uhm... some pudding already?"

"Nooooooooooo."

"I don't get why you're all so happy!" The black hair girl said. "She comes back home everyday, it's nothing special!"

"No need to be so grumpy..." The other black hair girl said.

"Come on Noire." Another lady's voice said. "Get up. Momma Rei wants to see you properly."

"Hmph."

The lady looked up while hugging Vert and the purple hair girl and saw a middle age lady with pure white hair and green eyes. Her dress was black with a bit of blue and the front part of her dress was shaped like a heart. She carried both Noire and the other black hair girl in her arms.

"Ah! I'm- I'm back Arfoire!" The lady said while picking up Vert and the purple hair girl.

"I can see that Rei." Arfoire replied. "Come on Noire, say hi to momma."

"Hi- hi momma..." Noire said quietly.

"And you Uni?"

"Hi momma." The other black hair girl said with a smile.

Rei slowly walked into the living room and placed the girls back on the floor. She let out a sigh of relief as Arfoire placed the girls in her arms on the floor as well.

"Don't believe anything she says!" The purple hair girl exclaimed. "I had no pudding today! I demand my pudding now! I- I'll die without it!"

"Die?! No no no, you won't- you won't die... uhm, pudding doesn't have any uh, important nutrients does it?" Rei asked.

"Neptune is being silly again." Arfoire replied.

"Oh, of- of course haha, I knew that." Rei said.