Planet 4: Aggression

Histoire hovered out of a room and into the throne room. She sighed and looked at a document she held in her hands.

"It simply does not make sense." Histoire complained. "Where does Neptune draw so many shares? It has been an established fact that no CPU is able to survive without at least 30% shares, however it's as if Neptune draws shares from another country, as she only ever held 15% of Gamindustri's shares at best. Not only that, but how had Nepgear been created if Neptune never scored high shares? A mystery that's never been solved ever since Neptune survived her first shift period..."

"Why the long face Histoire?" A voice asked behind her.

Histoire quickly turned around to see Rei step forward using a long white mechanical staff as a walking stick and smiling evily with low eyes.

"Rei?!" Histoire asked. "I- but how? Impossible, but Arfoire... the four legendary heroes..."

"Did you really think I would die to those losers?!" Rei asked. "I just came back, and now I'll take back what's rightfully mine!"

"No! You- Rei, you've been consumed by Steal energy, please come to your senses!"

"Hahaha, how simple minded of you. "Oh Share energy is good and Steal energy is bad, anyone who uses Steal energy is corrupted." No Histoire! Steal energy shows you the truth, and only the truth!" Rei yelled.

"The truth? What do you mean?"

"The truth is that you're a failure!" Rei said as she raised her staff in the air.

Histoire quickly raised her hands and shot a rainbow beam of light from them cutting Rei's staff in half. Rei then threw the piece she held at Histoire who tried to block it, but the impact forced her off her book and onto the ground.

"Ack! Rei, I beg you, you are not thinking straight. Please take the time to-"

"Shut it!" Rei screamed. "That's all I hear, Rei this, Rei that, I don't care anymore! I'm doing what I want and what I think! Screw everyone else, I'm the goddess here!"

"You were never like this, you held reason. This wasn't you, what happened?" Histoire asked.

A bright light engulfed Rei and replacing her was a crying girl with bright blue hair and red eyes. She sniffed as she wiped her tears as she was strapped to a large metal board with blue asteroid belt-like rings above at the top.

"You happened Histoire, How could you have left me?" The girl asked with a tiny voice. "I never left your side, but you gave up hope on me."

"Mercury?!" Histoire asked. "That- that's not true, I remember sitting by your side on the bed until your last breath. I remember so distinctly, I never left you."

"CPUs don't die as fast as humans do, you buried me too early. It was dark Histoire, so dark and cold. I cried for hours, but you never came."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know, how would I have known?" Histoire asked. "There were no indications of life, all signs lead us to believe you were dead."

"That wasn't the only thing you didn't know Histoire." A voice said behind her.

Histoire quickly turned around to see a girl with black hair and red highlights on random lines of hair. She wore headphones and clothes with the same black and red aesthetic as her hair. Her boots were black and red, her skirt, her vest, and her gloves. She had red eyes, much like Mercury.

"Venus..." Histoire said quietly. "*Ahem* This must be a dream, an illusion. Someone must be attempting to strike fear or doubt in my heart."

"What are you talking about?" Venus asked. "I found the secret to immortality, remember our plans?"