plan

"GREAT WORK TODAY, GUYS!" Y/n smiled to her employees

"GREAT WORK TODAY, GUYS!" Y/n smiled to her employees. The store had just closed, and they finished cleaning up the shop. Every night, before her employees left for home, y/n would hold a staff meeting in the main area, to reflect on business, behavior, etc. "We made a ton in tips today!"

"Probably because Amajiki was super sweet to all the customers! He definitely won their hearts." Ginger teased. Tamaki hitched. "H-Huh? You think that's why?"

"I wouldn't be surprised!" Y/n giggled.

"Boss...what are we gonna do about the Endeavor Agency?...We don't have enough funds to pay them right now." Hailey muttered, making y/n's posture fall.

"...I don't want you guys to worry too much about it, okay? I'll take care of it as fast as I can!" Y/n pumped her fist.

Ginger sighed. "She's doing it again."

Tamaki turned to Ginger, tilting his head. Again? Doing what again?

"Boss, if you need to cut our checks, we won't mind-"

"Huh? Are you crazy, Hailey? I'm not doing that!" Y/n pouted. "You guys work hard to keep this shop running! I can't take away your rewards-"

"I don't mind it."

The employees turned to Tamaki. Y/n's heart skipped a beat. "Amajiki?"

"W-We understand if you have to pay us less. It's only till the 6th, isn't it?...We can't risk you losing...your parents shop." Tamaki assured quietly as he stared at his lap, his cheeks warming up.

Y/n's eyes widened. She looked down at the table, pursing her lips. "...But you all go to college, right? Besides Ginger. I would hate to pay you less. You need it for books, and rent, and-"

"Who cares? Tamaki, you're in your last year of school right?" Hailey turned to him. "U-Uh, yeah-"

"So am I. We barely need the money to pay for stuff like that anymore. A little student debt won't hurt. If anything, we can always result to living with Ginger."