boss

Y/N USED TO GO TO high school with me, Nejire, and Mirio

Y/N USED TO GO TO high school with me, Nejire, and Mirio. She was extremely popular, as she could be friends with almost any person she wanted....except me.

Y/n wasn't necessarily annoying, but she was really outgoing. She talked a lot and was constantly trying to be my friend. I don't know why I didn't like her...maybe because she reminded me a lot of Nejire and Mirio, and they were already too much to handle.

The way she put herself out there to help others, talk with others, be around others...basically anything she did irritated me. If she was more quiet, I probably would've liked her more.

But she insisted on talking with me. She never. Stopped. Trying. If she had her mind set on something, she wouldn't back down until it was accomplished.

"Amajiki!" Y/n poked her head into the classroom, Tamaki slightly jumping. She skipped into the room, her classmates casually greeting her good morning. Y/n sat in the desk in from of him, turning in her seat.

"Did you sleep well?" She cocked her head, her hair falling to the side with it. Tamaki stared at his desk, remaining silent. She gave a small smile. "Well, I did. Except my cat was kind of annoying me, sitting on my face while I tried to sleep." She chuckled.

She did that every morning. She asked how I slept the night before, and then continued to tell me about her day. It was odd, looking back on it now. She never expected me to say anything back, but instead just pretended like I was a brick wall, talking to me about whatever was on her mind.

Half way through our time as second years, y/n transferred schools. Or maybe she dropped out, I don't recall the details. But I never heard from her again. Not even her friends knew what happened...well, her "friends".

"Hey, Nakamura? What happened to y/n?" Mirio tapped his friends' shoulder, Tamaki and Nejire tagging along behind him. "Y/n? Huh, who knows. She kinda just disappeared."

"Shouldn't you know where your prissy girlfriend went?" Nejire raised an eyebrow.

Probably should've mentioned this, but Nejire didn't like y/n either. Maybe because she felt threatened as the other "queen bee".