christmas gift

ALMOST A WEEK HAD PASSED SINCE Tamaki and y/n set up flyers

ALMOST A WEEK HAD PASSED SINCE Tamaki and y/n set up flyers. They raised about 93,000 yen, almost a quarter of their goal. But...not enough.

It was now two days before Christmas Eve, the shop busier than ever. Tamaki knocked on y/n's office door, slowly opening it. "Y/n?"

"Hey Amajiki! What's up?" She peeked over her desktop to see her employee. His face started to turned a light pink as he approached her desk. "I...I have a Christmas gift for you."

Y/n's eyes widened at the words "christmas gift". "A gift? B-But why?"

Tamaki held out a red envelope, saying nothing. Y/n took the envelope, ripping open the top. Her heart dropped as she stared at a lump of cash sitting inside. She quickly closed the it as if she just saw a load of drugs, at looked up at Tamaki. "Where did you get this?"

"I-It's some money I had saved up, along with some of Mirio and Nejire's savings."

"Savings!? Huh?! Why are you-"

"To save the shop." Tamaki interrupted, y/n hitching back. "...I know you really care about this shop, as it was important to your parents...so please take it."

"Tamaki, I can't accept this-"

"Why not-"

"I can't take money that you worked hard for! It feels wrong-"

"But...But I can't let the shop that you worked so hard for be taken away from you." He muttered, staring at his feet.

Y/n felt her heart tighten. She slowly stood up from her chair, stepping out from behind her desk. She suddenly fell into Tamaki, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Tamaki gasped, her body hugging his. She buried her face into his chest. "...Thank you...so much...Tamaki."

Tamaki felt his heart skip a beat as y/n hugged him tighter. He slowly lifted his hands to her back, lightly patting her. "I-It's um...really no big deal..." He whispered.