show and tell

"ALRIGHT, NEXT UP IS

"ALRIGHT, NEXT UP IS...Dai Amajiki!" The teacher announced the next student, a young boy with black hair skipping to the front of the classroom. The students' claps quieted down, as they waited for their classmate to present.

"For show and tell today, I brought...my parents' coffee!" He revealed a can of coffee grounds, the label reading;

Expresso Express Specialty Brew

"Huh!? Your parents have their own coffee brand?" A student raised his hand.

"That's so cool!"

"No way. He's gotta be lying."

"My dad has that stuff everyday!"

"Dai. Shooch over." Hozuki, his 13 year old sister, plopped down next to him on the bus, the vehicle taking off to drop students off back to their homes.

"Do you always have to sit with me?" Dai, the 9 year old sibling, sighed. "Yes. Anyway, how was show and tell? Did everyone like your presentation?"

"Of course they did! But they couldn't believe it at first that mom and dad's coffee brand was the Expresso Express."

"Really? I tell people all the time and they believe me." Hozuki bragged. Dai rolled his eyes, leaning his head against the bus window. "Whatever. I call showering first when we get home!"

"Huh!? No! I'm older, I get to go!"

"WE'RE HOME!!" Dai and Hozuki ran inside the house, kicking off their shoes

"O-Oh, welcome back!" Y/n peeked around the corner from the kitchen. "Snacks are ready!"

"Okay, mom! Hey dad!!" Dai greeted his father, Tamaki, as he ran past the living room. "Hi Dai-Oh, how was show and tell?"

"Went awesome! Everyone thought you guys were totally cool!" He beamed, running up the stairs to the bathroom.

"That's great! Ah, Hozuki!? Can you check on your little sister? See if she needs her diaper changed?" Y/n begged.

Hozuki sighed. "Aw man! I was gonna race Dai to the shower!!" She whined, skipping to the baby's room to check on her 6 month old sister, Hiro.

Dai stuck out his tongue in victory as he rushed to his bedroom to grab a change of clothes.

Y/n sat down on the couch next to her husband, laying her head on his lap. "Man I'm exhausted."She mumbled. Tamaki played with her hair as she relaxed on his legs. "Me too...maybe it's our three kids wearing us out."

Y/n chuckled. "Ha...maybe."

"Hey dad!? Isn't Uncle Ginger and Uncle Mirio and Aunt Nejire and Aunt Hailey coming tonight?" Dai asked from the staircase. "Oh, yeah. Change into something nice please." Tamaki commanded.

"Okay!!" Dai yelled, charging up the stairs again.

"Hailey said her and Ginger will be a little late. They'll be coming from an prenatal appointment, and they'll know the gender of their baby!" Y/n cooed.

Tamaki smiled nervously. "I can't be the only one scared that Hailey will be the mother of the one thing she's afraid of."

"Ehhh, they'll be fine! Ginger can just wack her on the head if she starts to chicken out!" Y/n joked, chopping the air to replicate Gingers' infamous head chops.

"Hey mom? Dad? I gotta ask you guys something for a project." Hozuki walked into the living room, carrying Hiro in her arms.

"Sure, what's up?" Y/n yawned, sitting up and laying her head on Tamaki's shoulder.

"How...did you and Dad meet?"

Y/n and Tamaki glanced at each other, giving each other crooked smiles.

"Well...it's a long story, so...grab your snacks!"

end.

hope you guys enjoyed!!

next up, Summoned! a Midoriya x Reader