Introduction

Hello! Thank you so much for checking out this story.

I was inspired to write a smutty fanfiction story based on Flip Zimmerman, a character role that Adam Driver plays based purely on the aesthetic of that character. This is a modern AU of that character and I also introduce characters from other shows/platforms to essentially create what I would consider to be my personal dream cast.

This is not what I would consider to be a slow-burn necessarily. Sex happens pretty quickly and remains constant in almost every chapter. The story I originally had in mind developed into something deeper during the writing process and I'm so happy with the outcome of the plot. You may notice that things escalate around Chapter 7 (Long Distance).

Time commitment: This book is completed at 23 chapters and approximately 6.5 hours long. The story will continue into the second part of the series (Flip the Boss) which is currently a work in progress with the first Chapter published on 12/25/20.

I include pictures and GIFs throughout to bring some visuals to the story.

Feel free to share any feedback via messages or comments on here. Again, thank you so much for giving this a chance. I'm so excited to continue the storyline with Flip the Boss as I'm so in love with this character and creating a world with him in it.

All my love, - Nicole