Epilogue

Reg looked at the picture.

He'd found it in the ashes of the convention, which had burned down last night.

The police had found nothing but a charred mask and a broken blue chip. But that wasn't really important.

It was an interesting picture, to say the least. It was Liam, standing next to eight other girls. One with brown hair, another, blond, one with blue hair, standing directly next to him, two with red and whitish-pink hair, giving each other bunny ears, one with purple hair, being pulled in by one with gold and a taller, paler one with white. They all looked very happy.

Reg smiled.

Good luck up there, buddy.

(A/N) And that's it. That's the end. The events of the convention are finally over. And with that, the author's got a few questions and a few things to say to you.

What did you think? Any advice for my next books? (If I made new books that aren't about FNIA, would you guys even read them? Hell, are you even reading this? Idk honestly.)

And finally, thank you. Thank you for reading, for commenting, for voting. I'm only just finishing this book and it has over 8,200 reads. I could not have done this in this time frame if I didn't think people liked it, and you have inspired me to write even more than I am now. With that said said, I have two new stories ready for editing and three more in the works. Expect those... sometime. I don't know how long it'll take. With all of that said, goodbye, I hope to see you again, and thank you again for reading. (Edit: psst! Hey! A sequel is out! It's short but sweet, and if you liked this you'll like it too! It is currently finished and on my profile Edit over)

- The Author