Chapter 2: Elijah

Angelina looked adorable as she stared up at me in her doorway. She wore an over sized t-shirt. Her hair was a wild mess. She had makeup pooled under her eyes, and yet she still looked gorgeous. The hair was my fault, since I couldn't keep myself from pulling on it.

As I stared at her, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I ignored it, which I wish I did twenty minutes ago. I knew it was Carlisle again. He bitched me out for taking too long; meanwhile, I knew what his real problem was.

He has all right to hate on me right now too.

I smirked to myself and let my eyes linger down her body, while my own body was ready to go for round two.

She's so gorgeous and that body-Madonna mia-I bit my knuckles to stifle my groan.

"So you have my number too. You can, um, uh...use it if you want-whenever." Angelina shrugged and stared down at her feet. She was still wearing those boots.

I gave her a small nod, while taking my hand away from my mouth. I wanted to fuck her again. Hear her scream my name again, and whatever else she said that I couldn't understand. She lost herself with me, started to spout nonsense, and it was amazing.

"But don't feel obligated to call-I-I know what this is." She made eye contact with me and winced.

I stepped toward her, while taking her hand within my own. I pulled it to my lips and kissed her knuckles. "And what was this?" I asked, and then placed another kiss on her wrist.

She sighed, continuing to stare up at me.

"Hmm?" I asked and gave her hand back.

She opened her mouth to respond. She looked crazy cute again. I dipped my head low, to catch those lips within my own-to own her, kiss her deeply, and push her back into her home. She moaned into my mouth, clawed at my shoulders, and tried to crawl up my body. I grasped her by the ass and lifted her up, only to smack our bodies against her door.

"Elijah," she sighed into my mouth.

I let out a grunt and continued to kiss down her neck. I felt her chest heave against me as her grip become tighter on my shoulders.

I leaned away from her. "What was that?" I whispered back, before I kissed her nose.

She pulled on my hair-pulled my head back to her. "Pay me no mind."

I grinned, planting a loud kiss on her neck.

"Let's go back inside." She panted.

I gave her a small nod, agreeing with her. I dipped my head low again, sucking and biting down on her neck. I wanted to mark her-another claim-to own her. She cried out and it almost sounded like a whimper. I remembered myself then.

Thinking I might have hurt her, I pulled away to smooth the mark with my thumb.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

She didn't respond-at all-and I found that to be odd, considering she's been responding to everything tonight.

I looked back to her face, which was sort of blank. "I'm sorry," I said again.

She gave me a tight-lipped smile. "Don't go yet," she said.

"I have to." I let her down gently and enjoyed the feeling of her sliding down my body. "I had fun tonight," I said.

She smiled widely, looking to the floor, and pulling the t-shirt down. "Me too." She squeaked. I placed my hand to her chin, turning her face up to look at me.

"I'll call you," I said, as I felt my phone vibrating away in my pocket.

She grabbed onto my jacket and pulled herself up again, just to plant another kiss on my lips. I smiled as I kissed her, and somehow our positions became reversed. She was now outside and I was in her doorway-my back to her living room.