Chapter 2: The Wedding

When we got to Stacy's place, we were glad to  see untouched tables.

It is a good thing that we arrived to the wedding extremely early, but a nuisance that we have to wait before the others get here.

The wedding took place in Stacy's huge garden in her backyard. Twenty gardeners clipped, tweezed, and watered it into perfection.

There were perfectly watered white pansies, white forget-me-nots, roses, and tulips.

Elegant white tables that lined neatly against the white cobblestone roads; it is probably where Stacy will make her great entrance.

On the end of the cobblestone road, is a grand stage where they will do the wedding ceremony.

For now, twenty violinists are sitting in their chairs, cleaning and touching their precious instruments.

On the right, there id an enormous table filled with freshly cooked meals, and a huge wedding cake covered in layers of white frosting.

The chef stood behind the table, praying that his efforts for preparing this meal was well worth it.

While Mom was trying to adjust her dress, Luke and I took our seats in the front.

"Holy Moly," Luke breathed.

"So, this is a wedding." I nodded.

"It's very huge than I pictured it," he said.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Cole," Mom said, applying lipstick.

"What do you think? Is it too much?"

She wore a light blue dress that extended to her legs. Her blond hair was tied into a curly ponytail.

"You look great Mom," I smiled.

Mom gave me a warm smile then sat down next to me. Just then, two teenaged boys with nice suits walked towards us.

One of them had red hair, brown eyes, and tiny freckles, while the other had wavy brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin.

As soon as they saw Luke, their eyes widened.

"Luke!" they cried.

Luke's face immediately turns red.

"Hey man, what's up?" said the red haired kid.

"I'm doing good Seth," he answered.

The brown haired kid looked at me and smile.

"Luke," he whispered. "Who's the chick?"

I raised my eyebrow in curiosity; how does Luke know these kids?

When I glanced at Luke, his face turns even redder.

"Do you know these kids?" I ask.

"Where are my manners?" Luke chuckled.

"Cole, this is Seth and Josh."

The boys eyes widened.

"Dude," exclaim Seth. "When you told me you had a girl as your friend, I thought you were lying!"

Luke blushed.

"How do you know Luke?" I ask.

"He's our babysitter," Josh said.

"Oh," I said. "That's pretty cool."

"Hey Luke," Seth said grinning at me. "Can we borrow you for a minute?"