4)Nip slip

"Could you at least let her get decent?" Tyler demanded holding me firmly against him. The warmth of his body was comforting. It made me want to disappear within him and forever bathe in it.

  There were soft footsteps.
Then my arm was grasped before being hauled to another direction.
My body slammed into another warm wall that smelled quite familiar... Harry.

     "I'll take care of my maid as I see fit!" Harry yelled angrily.

Gawd! Couldn't they just give me a break to fix my damned dress? What was all the grabbing for?

   "Don't be stubborn Harry."

The hand on my back pressed harder, a little more force and my spine would have been snapped in half. "She's mine to do as I please. I'm sure you didn't come all the way to my house just for a damn maid!"

    Ouch!
Just a maid?

My heart had been stabbed badly, but I held my silence. I didn't want to make the situation more complicated than it was already.

   I heard Tyler out loud in a defeated manner. Had he given up already? Was that all the fight in his bones?

Before more silly questions rang in my mind, Harry ushered me away from the lounge, walking from behind me. "Don't dare say a word!" He breathed from my back and continued pushing me along the hallway and straight into his library.
    A soft bang echoed in my ears when the door was shut. I heaved a sigh. Finally, I could fix myself without-

  "Turn around," Harry's impatient voice instructed.

Oh gawd! Why hadn't I turned around to check if he had been in the room?
   Damn you Nadine.

"Oh, okay. Just a-" I grabbed my boob and pulled the neck of the dress, intending to slip it back where it belonged-away from the chaos of the world, "-minute."
When my appearance was in order, my feet turned in tiny steps that bled with hesitation.

    Our gazes collided, soft against rough.

There was a darkness in Harry's pair as he glared at me. "Take it off."

  I stopped breathing.
My eyes grew round and big staring at him.
I must have misheard him, right?

  "Do you want me to rip it off of you?"

I gasped and jumped back hugging myself.
   "Y-you, you don't mean that."

Harry chuckled in dark amusement as he ran a hand through his hair. "Come on Nadine, I won't say it a second time. Take it off. Why weren't you all shy with my brother, hm?"

   "But...but-"
Harry took a step at me and I froze.
He wouldn't...

   "Ha-Harry, this...this is inappropriate," I tried defending myself as my feet backed away from the incoming male. There was only so much space to flee. My ass was slapped a firm stop by the desk, cutting short my movements.
  Harry got to me, his green eyes shining with life from the sun rays pouring in through the window to my left.

     "The more you waste my time, the more I grow impatient Nadine." His whisper was nothing short of a cold threat that could have been mistaken for a lover's coo.

   I squeezed shut my eyes and emptied my thoughts. He would only take a look, nothing more. Besides, I had seen him completely naked before.
My hands slowly slid down the ruffled shoulders of my dress till the neck abandoned my breasts.

    Cold air quickly grabbed a hold of my twins, bringing my poor nipples back to life as little goosebumps surfaced on my areola. The slight thought of Harry looking at my tits made me squeeze my eyes even harder, praying for some miracle.

The next sound I heard was the soft thud of the door. It made my eyes pop open, only to find Harry missing. He had left. The bastard had just left without saying a word. Did he have any idea how humiliating it was baring my precious breasts to him without us having any intimate relationship?

-----------------------------

     With a try in my hands, I made my way into Harry's home office making as little sound as possible. The two brothers were in the middle of some important discussion. So important that he had sent Sarah away from the house.
   At least that worked in my favor.
She was the cause of the whole embarrassing situation that had taken place an hour ago.

   I set the tray on the glass table that stood between the two couches the men were seated on. I bent over and picked the pot to pour the hot tea into the two cups. Suddenly, the two ceased with their discussion and Tyler cleared his throat.
My eyes lifted to him in case he needed something.
    But the male was looking elsewhere, a strange expression on his face.

     "Dammit Nadine, how about you just take off that dress and walk around naked, hm?" Harry bellowed angrily.

  Dress?
Walk around naked?

   I didn't feel it till he scolded me.
My eyes shook as they lowered down to my chest. Bloody hell!
Not again.
My nipples were about to slip right out of the dress and a generous amount of boob had already been exposed.

    "Harry, maybe you should get her a new uniform. This one clearly, doesn't fit her."

   Harry snorted. "Get the fuck out of here!"

I put the pot down at lightning speed before jetting out of the room with my heart in my mouth. More humiliation.
Gawd!
I wanted to slice my tits off and throw them away, but I still hadn't experienced so many tit-related things like tit-sucking, tit-grabbing, tit-slapping, tit-biting? I shuddered to the last one. I hated pain.

  My lack of experience could be wholly blamed on my mom enrolling me in an only-girls school. By the time I graduated, Dad was already indebted. My secretarial skills had been learned online, which added more confinement to my love life.