2) Maid uniform

"Please don't! I swear I'll never tell anyone a thi-"

"I guess I only have one option. I trust only the dead," he whispered harshly as his grip on my wrists turned rough.
   My heart began racing.
From fear.
From anxiety.

I curled back, searching for comfort from the air, an action I regretted almost immediately when I felt something hardening. "Please, Sir. I swear on my life."

    My feet moved forward, intending to drag the rest of my body with them, but one of Harry's hands snaked around my waist and held me tightly against him.
   I didn't want this.
I didn't want him to be my first, much less it to be a violent first time.

"I'll deal with you later. Get the fuck out of here!"
The order was clear. He would 'deal' with me. How? I wasn't sure. But it didn't sound like a positive punishment awaited me.
I was pushed away like an unwanted toy, almost toppling over.

   Freedom. Yes.
I bolted out of the room with my heart hanging in my throat. The tension had turned my insides into goo, disgusting goo.

But gawd! I had seen Harry naked.
That image would stick in my mind for a long time. How would I face him in public without undressing him with my mind?

-------------------------------

  Saturday.
The one day of the week that I hated the most. Why? Because I had to deal with Harry and one of his many girlfriends. He didn't even seem to love any of them making me wonder what was the use of bringing them home.
   He had a type; curly red hair, tall and skinny.

I was quite the opposite; straight black hair, olive skin, average weight with curves at the right places. I was five foot two while Harry was a towering six-foot giant who loved looking down on me, both literally and figuratively.
      Other than our class difference, Harry was older than me by eleven years. So maybe he never paid much attention to me due to the age difference. But hey, I wasn't complaining. I would rather have died than have his disgusting eyes on me.

    "Where's your usual uniform?" Harry's apathetic voice rang from the doorway.

I ceased chopping the carrots and turned around, just as I had been trained...always face the boss whenever he speaks to you.
   "Sarah said she didn't like it, Sir."

Harry was in a casual pair of gray sweatpants, matched up with a gray t-shirt with the words, 'Let's rock' imprinted on its front. He was very decent, but...
   That unholy image slipped in my mind, leaving me in a perturbed state. God knows how hard I was trying to keep a formal face. But the mere thought of the previous night made my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

    "What has Sarah got to do with any of it? I'm the boss, you do whatever I tell you to," Harry reminded coldly, his green eyes boring the life out of me.

   "I'll change right away."

I rushed towards the exit, ready to walk past him when a hand came circling my upper arm. He pushed me back in to stand in front of him.
   "Do, do you need anything, Sir?"
My gaze was concentrated with acid. My tone diluted with sarcasm.

  "I have a better word than Sir. Do you want to hear it?" He wasn't asking. The scornful smudge in his green pair told all there was to tell.

   "Please, do tell."

With a smug smirk on his red lips, Harry leaned down until his breaths were falling on the side of my neck. "Master," he whispered.

  I gasped jumping away from him, but he quickly pulled me back close to him with one hand on my back. "What? Is my loyal maid afraid of her master?" His tone was so strange. It made me feel a spiral of emotions, but the winning one was fear.

    "N-no, no, Sir."

"Master!" Harry hissed.

My breathing ceased. All the air was trapped in my lungs till a scorching pain started spreading out.

   "Am I clear?"

I nodded, my head lowered to his chest.

"Look at me!"
Harry grabbed my chin and pulled, angling my face up to him. "If you dare go against my rules again, I'll make you regret ever having a father like him."

Ooh, I had already regretted it a million times. It was his fault that I had met a beast of a man like Harry. It was because of him that I had no freedom.

   A thin layer of moisture covered my eyes as I looked at Harry. I tried. I tried so hard to be strong, but whenever he treated me so poorly, all defenses kept crumbling.
         "Yes, Master."

Harry let go of me, pushing me away from him like a bug.

--------------------------------

I fastened the black garter straps to the black stockings and stood straight, letting the black dress fall to my knees.
I checked if anything was amiss.
The white apron was neat and straight.
The headwear was in place, with my black hair pulled back in a high ponytail. Everything was perfect.

Harry had made me wear such a traditional uniform just to annoy me.
    Seriously, who still wore such a uniform?

"Deep breaths Nadine. Deep breaths," I smiled at my reflection before walking out of the room.

Two o'clock.

Ding-dong!
The awaited doorbell rang, finally.

   Now the torment begins.

For the last two hours, I hadn't seen Harry, not after the master incident. And I wasn't going to let Sarah wait outside lest I be in trouble for it.

    I inhaled a deep breath to cool down my demons and appear hospitable to the bundle of trouble about to walk into the house. You can do this Nadia. It'll last only two hours and then she'll be gone.

The thought brought serenity to my soul as my finger pressed the 'unlock' button on the wall panel to unlock the smart door lock.