chapter 392

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

"Have fun, Elsa Halverson! They're not that bad!" Victoria teased.

When Elsa heard that, she looked at her with disgust. "Have you no shame, Victoria Rowland?"

"Hahaha... Maybe I don't. And... Maybe if you begged, I might have thought about letting you go. Too bad though, if you're going to be so stubborn, then you can just die!" Victoria's eyes hardened as an evil smile appeared on her face.

Elsa refused to allow Victoria to hurt her anymore, especially not before she took revenge for all Victoria did to her back then.

Watching the four men approaching her, Elsa slowly raised her fists.

She would fight to the death before she let herself fall into the hands of these men.

When her eyes fell on a wooden stick by the wall, she dashed to pick it up before anyone could stop her.

"Oh? What a feisty one. I like it." The scarred man smiled wretchedly with a hand rubbing his chin as he stared disapprovingly at the wooden stick in Elsa's hand. "I'd stop fighting back if I were you, beautiful, lest you suffer unnecessary beatings for your misbehavior!"

Elsa walked toward the scarred man with a mocking smile gracing her alluring features. "The one you should be worried about is yourself!"

"Hahaha..." The scarred man roared with laughter. Ignoring Elsa's threat, the three other thugs joined in. Right then, Elsa raised her foot and kicked the scarred man between his legs!

"Ouch!" The scarred man wailed! Clutching his manhood, the man rolled around the floor in agony. "Bitch! That fucking bitch! I want her destroyed! Make her pay!" he roared with anger and pain.

"Yes, Boss!" The thugs complied.

To prevent further mishaps, one of them took out the chloroform spray and aimed it at Elsa's face.

Elsa ended up breathing some of it in before she could stop herself. Its chemical scent immediately plunged her into a dizzying state.

Elsa quickly held her breath, but she had already begun to see stars in her vision.

The few wretched men's smiles split into many, and each was coming at her while surrounding her tightly.

Elsa felt her legs starting to give.

Even after using the stick to hold herself up, she could not block out the abominable laughter from around her.

"Go on! Run! Why aren't you running, huh?" one mocked.

"Hahaha..." the other laughed.

"She thought she was so tough!"

"I'll make you pay! Take off her clothes!" the next one ordered.

Elsa was slowly losing her grip on her consciousness, but the words had her balling her fists and swinging the stick at any man who dared approach her.

However, because she could hurt anyone, she fell limply on the ground the next second. "Don't touch me!"

While Elsa's breaths began to falter, her spirit did not.

In a haze, she watched the men reach out to her while Victoria sat, casually smiling as she watched not too far away.

'Victoria Rowland, you killed my grandmother, then pushed me into life-threatening danger time and time again. I swear that if I die today, I'll drag you with me to hell!'

Hatred burned red in Elsa's chest, strong enough that it gave Elsa the newfound strength to stand up again determinedly.

Victoria was stunned to see Elsa stand, but she did not think the other had the strength to fight back anyway, so she wasn't concerned.

The men could not wait any longer. Impatiently, they pulled Elsa by her arm until she stood up and began to forcefully remove her clothes.

Two strong beams of light suddenly shone straight at them right as they tried to get rid of Elsa's tank top she wore for her morning run.

The rays of light blinded them and forced them to close their eyes.

Within the car sat Jeremy, who could blatantly see how the men had surrounded Elsa.

Her outfit had been partially torn, leaving her stomach out in the open like she was wearing a crop top.

Jeremy pursed his full lips into a cold line as his fingers gripped the steering wheel. Unbridled flames immediately swarmed his chest!

Stepping hard on the accelerator, he aimed the car precisely at one of the men who refused to let Elsa go. He hit him with his car.

The man flew backward upon impact, and Jeremy quickly alighted from the car. Fury and dominance oozed off the man as he kicked the other two thugs who held onto Elsa with one leg.

No longer held up, Elsa immediately lost her balance and fell limply.

Jeremy felt his heart sink as he reached out frightfully, pulling Elsa safely into his arms.

Relief flashed in his eyes when he felt the warmth of her body against his.

"It'll be alright, angel. It'll be okay. I've got you now."