chapter 319

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

👼 MY ANGEL 👼

The phone call was made and Victoria found out that the job was not done. Elsa was still alive!

And to make it worse, she was saved by Jeremy!

She could not accept this. How could she be so lucky? “Elsa, you bitch! Why can’t you just die already?”

She hated Elsa and everything about her. She hated Elsa more than she hated Gwen. Elsa was the most annoying thing on earth.

Victoria always thought Elsa used her innocence to seduce Jeremy and she stuck with that.

In that state, she angrily drove to Jeremy’s villa.

Instead of Lorna taking Braden with him, she decided to come watch him at his father’s house instead.

When he arrived, Jeremy was just leaving and said he won’t be long, but that was the previous night.

Braden was getting ready for pre-school and was carrying his school bag that had a few books, some colors and crayons, and his lunch box with food his grandma made for him.

Lorna stayed with Braden the whole night after Jeremy and Elsa went, who knows where. But she was more than happy to watch over Braden. He reminded her so much of Jeremy when he was a toddler.

Victoria was charging her way to Braden’s room like an angry dragon, only to find him in the hallway just about to head downstairs.

Seeing Braden all alone in the hallway, carrying his school bag and heading out, Victoria felt this was her chance.

She looked around and she was left with only her and Braden upstairs.

The moment Braden saw Victoria, he started trembling in fear. His beautiful black eyes that resembled his father’s, turned teary.

His little hand was gripping the shoulder strap of his school bag. The more Victoria looked at him, the more scared Braden became!

Victoria rolled her eyes at Braden with extreme disgust.

Braden was just about to run past her only for Victoria to suddenly stretch out her hand to grab Braden’s  thin little arm.

Braden did not speak, nor did he cry out loud. He learnt from the moment he was an infant that that wouldn’t help his situation.

He however, tried to resist Victoria, only to fail miserably. In the end, he was still just a two year-old child who was unable to repel the strength of an adult.

Victoria dragged the child back to his room, pushed him in without any
explanation, and Victoria kicked the door shut viciously. .

Bang!

The loud sound of that made Braden, who was on the floor after being thrown away, cover his ears while trembling in fear.

He started crying immediately from the fear of what Victoria would do to him.

“Shut up, you annoying child! Why did I let you live? I should’ve strangled you to death the moment you were born!”

She cussed and transferred all her resentment as well as dissatisfaction onto Braden.

After struggling and crying for help, Braden finally was free from Victoria’s hold.

He ran under his bed, hiding there.

He shrank helplessly under his dark bed while hugging his small body tightly.

****

****