Season 1: Episode 8

Dylan was brushing Teddy while the trio of girls where in the tack room squealing so loud as they show eachother the dress that they'll be wearing to the yearly barn dance.

With them squealing like high pitched pigs escaped through the shut door, the sounds made their way to the young gelding. He was freaking out at the consistent high pitch.

As Dylan calmed him down a bit he walked over to the door and knocked on it before opening it slightly and nagged at them to shut up with the squealing.

He shut the door and went to walk away but before he could he headed Zoe confess to the other two girls about her taking Pin to the dance. That was it for him. He stormed over to Teddy and tacked him up and mounted him. Marcus walked over to him, "Where exactly are you riding off to huh?".

The brunette haired boy had his head hung low as silent tears of anger and sadness rolled down his cheeks, he kicked Teddy to get him moving off into a canter not replying to Marcus and leaving him their confused.

Mia went and spoke to Pin and when she claimed that 'he deserves better' she added to the end on it being her brother who is best suited. All though she wasn't pleased on her brothers relationship with him, she could see how happy her brother was with the freckled brunette. She still knew about Dylans feelings for him, only because she over heard a conversation between Dylan and Harley.

Eventually Dylan returned back to the barn, both him and his horse where coverd in sweat and water. The boy dismounted and took the horse over to the hose spraying him off and putting him out into a paddock with his other horse.

When he returned from taking him out he saw Marcus standing I'm Majors stall looking over at Pin and Zoe arguing about something.

After Pin said he won't be attending the dance with the girl a smirk arose to Dylans face as he went after the boy. When he caught up he stopped Pin from walking away by holding onto his forearm, "Pin will you attend the dance with me? It doesn't have to mean anything, we could go as friends if that's what you would want."

Inside he was screaming at himself for actually asking the guy he likes to attend the barn dance with him. But from the outside he played it cool.

Pin just looked at him and for a hot second looked at the boys pink lips that his own used to touch, he snapped out of it by agreeing.

He walked away with a big smile on face, he decided to walk over to the fence both his horses where in. He whistled and both the mare and gelding came over.

He pet both of them on the neck while talking to them about what had just happened. It may have seemed strange but it was a thing he used to do since he was a little boy with his two first horse's; Dakoda and Eclipse.

Timeskip to the dance

Dylan was all dressed up in a suit and so was Pin. Mia was holding onto Dylans arm as she didn't have a date so she arrived at the same time as her brother with his date/ friend.

Zoe looked over at the two brunettes that where now dancing on the dance floor, "Is it just me but I don't vibe with Dylan and Pin?" Both Becky and Jade looked at her.

"Do you mean Dyn? Because those two are cute together. They where the big Brightfeild Stable couple before they got forced to break up." Spoke out Jade with Becky nodding.

After a while Pin left and went to the table that had food and drinks on it. Zoe saw this as an opportunity to go talk to him as Dylan wasn't with the boy.

Rosie was given the letter on who was the Prom queen and king, she stepped on stage and begun talking. The prom king and Queen was Mia and Marcus.

Pin walked out the barn and into the rain, Dylan saw this and followed behind him. Both their hair and clothes start to get soaked and sticking to their body.

Dylan saw the boy walking away without noticing he was being followed, he lunged forward and got hold of the other boys hand interlocking their fingers. That action caused Pin to stop and turn around to face the other boy.

Both their eyes looking right into eachothers, Dylans windpipe started to close up at the idea of him confessing, and it was already hard to breathe when he just grabbed Pins hand and interlocked their fingers.

Instead Dyan leaned in and placed his lips on Pins, that action surprised both of them. But what surprised Dylan more was that he could feel Pin soften under the kiss and kissing him back.

When they broke apart to catch their breathe Dylan took the opportunity to confess now. "Pin, I like you. I always have. Ever since we got forced to break up you have been on my mind 24/7. Can we try again?" He spoke out with a tint of blush on his face.

The next thing he knew Pin kissed him before replying after pulling away "I'd very much like that Dylan. But what about your dad?"

Dylan smiled, "I'll talk to him. Get him to understand that nothing he can do will stop me from loving you."

That moment was soon interrupted by screams as the lights went out and shouts of Raven could be heard.