Season 1: Episode 6

Out fit up ahead

Although Dylan was resting on getting a new horse his dad wouldn't take no for an awnser and got him Teddy.

Dylan went walking past Zoe, Jade and Sam leading his new horse. As he went past he couldn't help buy over hear Zoe pleading to try riding on Raven, but altimitly being shut down.

He tyed the gelding to the post before starting to brush and tack up Teddy for his try outs.

When it was his given time he went trotting over to the arena for his warm up to get both his and the geldings muscles working. He went inside the arena and did the jumping routine that he had practiced hard and for a while.

He did it fantastically and knocked zero poles down aswell as did it in a fast time. He got out the arena and dismounted the gelding as a worker took him to his stable.

He walked over to his older twin and checked the watch on his left wrist, "Mia it's your time for the try outs." And with that Mia walked away with her new horse and was followed by Suzie with her horse.

Dylan walked over to a fence and leaned against it watching the little race that caught his eye, a ped bike vs a horse. The horse being Bob which put the bike ahead.

Two yells that came from the stable could be heard, "Raven stop!" And "Zoe! What are you doing?!" The first yell he could identify as Zoe, but the second call he couldn't identify who it was exactly but he knew it was a girl.

As the unidentified girl yelled out for help as The curly haird girl on the raven Black stallion started bolting. The sound from the bikes agitating the horses.

The stallion jumped over a fence and started galloping against the bike, "Is that my sister?" questioned Rosie.

Dylan claimed over the fence and jogged over to where the other people were stood. Raven went over a gate while Zoe was yelling for him to stop.

As both the bikers where asking if they could learn to ride, the other three (Becky, Ben and Rosie) where stocked for the fact Zoe beat the race and proved horses have more power.

Dylan stood their looking at the gate Raven had just jumped over, Marcus went after her riding his gelding Monty.

Pin that had previously stopped to watch went back to doing what he was doing before, the reason he decided to go back was as he spotted the other brunette boy.

As Marcus came back to the stable with Raven behind, Dylan walked over to the dark haired male and took the reins of the wild stallion to lead him to his stall and untack him.

Everyone rushed in to see the list of who made the events, Dylan walked in with Mia, Suzie and Marcus to look. On the jumping category there it said

                 Dylan Macdonald on Teddy

Mia had a fit over Zoe being on the list with Raven. Raven belonging to her.