Season 1: Episode 5

Out fit up a head

It was a sunny summer day, Everyone was at the local café on on table was Mia, Marcus, Suzie and Dylan but there was a free seat between Dylan and Suzie.

On a different table there was; Jade and Becky waiting for a curly haird friend of theirs.

On the glass window where 2 missing posters. One of Firefly and the other of Dakoda.

As the two siblings walked through the door, Rosie went straight over to the table that had Mia. She took a seat between both Dylan and Suzie.

Zoe went over to the table that had Jade and Becky sat there. They had there little meeting before Marcus walked over and asked them if they could pit up the fliers to which the three girls agreed on.

"Marcus, can we just order." Spoke out Mia which caused him to walk back over to the table he was at before.

At Mias sleep over

As all three of the girls where gossiping and brading eachothers hair, a certain male walked past the door in his pjs.  (Look bellow)

"Oh Dylan, top up our snack won't you

"Oh Dylan, top up our snack won't you." Mia spoke out as she tapped on the bowls infront of her. A sigh flowed out his lips before he walked inside of her room and grabbed the bowls to walk out with.

"Hes your brother?!" Rosie questioned with a loud voice. Both Mia and Suzie looked over at her, "Yes he is. Is there a problem that he caused?" Awnserd Mia.

"Oh no not at all. Just didn't expect it, but now that I think about it a gorgeous girl like you has to have a handsome brother." Replied Rosie being careful to not upset Mia or say anything wrong.

Dylan shortly walked back in with all the bowls filled with snacks. "Here you go Oh so mighty Mia." He said while placing them down where they were before.

"Would you like to stay for the sleepover Dylan?" Asked Suzie. Dylan looked at her before replying "Oh no thanks." And with that he walked out of the room shuting the door behind him.

"Dad's busy, he's always got some business here and where we go. But he knows what's best for us, so if he says I should get over Firefly and Dylan over Dakoda then that's exactly what we got to do. It's a test of character really." Spoke Mia to the two girls.

"Why do you need a test of character?" questioned the young girl. "It's how a person matures Rosie. Just because you feel like you want something it doesn't mean it's the right thing for your overall character development." Suzie awnsered.

"Exactly. Sometimesyou need a friend or a family member, someone who really loves you, to show you the right way. I told Sam to donate Firefly and Dakodas old tack to charity, we don't want to keep seeing it around the yard," Spoke Mia.

"Because we need to make space for are new horses kit." Contiued Mia.

Timeskip to when they went to the stable

All three teens and the younger girl walked through the yard grabbing all of Firefly and Dakodas tack. They walked through to the most busy part to be met with: Zoe, Jade, Becky, Zoes mum and the twins dad.

There was an aggressive neigh that broke the silence, it was Raven. The horse theifs attempted to steal the horse but Zoe ran over to them and jumped on the back of a theif before becoming unconscious and hitting the floor.