Season 1: Episode 3

Out fit up a head

Instead of going to the yard he had other ideas. He decided to hang out with his best friend in the whole world Harley and her little brother Logan.

The place they setled on was the local arcade. The people around them kept staring and whispering to eachother, some thinking that they are such a cute couple taking out one of there younger brothers on there date or how all three siblings went out to the arcade without fighting (other than the few play fights).

"Let's go on the Jurassic Park shooting game please please please!" Begged Logan as he was pointing at the said game. Harley looked at Dylan sending him a smirk before running over to the seats.

It was a four seater which was lucky, £3 was inserted to the coin slit and 3 player mode was selected. All three of them were trying their best to stay alive and shoot all the dinosaurs and skulls flying towards them.

Harley was the first one to die, she got killed by velocoraptors. Logan took the mick out of her without taking his dark brown irises off the screen.

The next one to die was Dylan, he got overly cocky and was killed by the trysanosaurus rex. This caused Logan to gain more proud of himself as he was able to survive longer than his sister and brother figure.

Logan was able to complete that chapter of the game before being killed on the second chapter.

Next to the machine was a basketball hoop and basketball. "How many tickets do you think I'll get?" Spoke Harley who had her hand outstretched waiting for Dylan to plop the cold metal coin into her palm, which he did "Hmm, no clue Harls."

Skip to later that night

Both Dylan and Mia where at the stable, as they got a call from Marcus and Sam telling them about some horrible news. The horse their took two horses and those horses being Firefly and Dakoda.

Mia was crying onto her brother shirt while he had his trembling hand on the back of her head. He had a mix of emotions; hatred, curiosity and sadness.

Zoe came running into the yard and other to Fireflys stall which contained Raven from the event prior. Mia walked over to the girl "Fireflys gone," she whipped a tear from her cheek "They took him." Zoe only looked at her before looking at the male that was behind Mia.

Dylan nodded his head before adding on "They also took Dakoda.."