Season 1: Episode 2

Out fit up ahead

Pin was in a field with Raven when Zoe appeared. Marcus, Mia and Dylan were leading there horses on the side of the said field.

"If you look at that. Exactly the same as it was yesterday." Spoke out Marcus causising the twins to turn to see. The sight of Pin caused Dylans heart beat to quicken and a lump in his throat. All though they had once started dating and everyone knew. The break up was hard but the thing was Dylan wasn't ever over his feelings for Pin.

Mia rolled her eyes before walking away with Firefly, Dylan following behind as he didn't want to be caught staring at his once boyfriend.

Misty was tied up next to Firefly. While Sam was explaining to everyone about the pony people magazines visit to the barn.

Dylan was brushing Misty on his own while Mia went and complained to Sam.

Becky and Jade went chasing after the smaller horse Bob as he escaped. As the two of them came back with the now dirty horse, Dylan looked up from Misty and walked over towards the two "Here let me help you." Spoke Dylan towards Becky and Jade.

The three of them cleaned the dirty pony while Mia and Suzie were digging at Becky on him.

Becky turned around and sprayed Zoe with the hose making her soaking wet which was rather funny and amusing to Dylan. He was holding back the laughing fit.

Time skip to the line up

As everyone was lined up in the arena with there horse next to them, the photographer walking around each and everyone of them.

Dylan was with Misty while he was carefully watching Mia with the frisky dark stallion. With Mia on Raven, Dylans hand curled into a tight ball at the thought of everyone else being alright for her to sit on the horse.

His endless rearing caused her to fall of the back like a water slide that could kill you with a single step. Dylan left his spot leaving Misty unhandled and straight over to Mia pulling her onto her feet and other to him.

Zoe stepped forward and started to calm down Raven.

Dylan led Misty into a paddock and untacked her causing her to neigh before galloping off.

When Dylan walked out of the field he saw Zoe in the sweater that belongs to the guy who took his heart. The feeling stung like a million bee stings all at once. He tryed to hide the emotions he was feeling, to his dismay it worked.