Season 1: Episode 1

Outfit up a both

It was a rather hot day in England at the country side. A male and female on horse back both went trotting past three woman "Excuse me." Said the girl on a white horse, "Sorry, I hope my little sister didn't get in the way of your massive horses!" Shouted out the girl on the foot path.

When those two arrived back to the stable.

"Woah there boy." Spoke out the boy in a gentle voice, before the horse came to a hault. He took his feet out of the styrips and sliding off the grey stallion. "You did such a good job today boy." He said with a smile on show petting the sweaty neck of the grey hore.

"Dylan hold my reins for me." Spoke out from the girl that was still on the white horse next to him. He had his left hand still holding his own horse but his right now ahold of his sisters horse.

The said girl slid out of the saddle and onto her feet, she turned around and started to walk away before stopping and turning her head to look back at her brother "untack him and put him in the stall for me please." "Yeah yeah Mia." Awnserd Dylan that was now walking with both his own horse and his sisters.

He untacked Dekoda and put him into his stall, he was about to take off Fireflys saddle and bridal but was interrupted by Sam yelling out about the second horse that is belonging to his sister ,Raven, has escaped yet again.

As the brunette boy walked out of the stable and other to where his dad, sister and her best friend stood.

Sam and Marcus were walking to the truck with medical equipment in hand while Dylan jogged up to the side of Sam "I'm coming with the two of you." And without getting a reply from her he jogged into fireflys stall as he was still tacked up.

As he got ontop of the white stallion, he went trotting over towards the car. "Dylan that's my horse!" Yelled Mia at her younger brother. "I know that Mia, I'm just riding Firefly for now to help receive Raven."

As the car pulled away Dylan and Firefly went cantering behind it.

At the beach

Dylan arrived first only to see the same girl from earlier that day running around on the wet sand yelling out a name Rosie.

He looked behind her to see the charcoal black horse, Raven, cantering right towards the girl. He quickly dismounted from the well behaved horse.

"Hey, watch out!" He called out desperately hoping that the girl will be alright. Raven stopped right infront of her and stated rearing on his behind legs making the girl collapse onto the sand.

The car with Sam, Marcus and the medicine had finally pulled up. Whith the sight of the young girl on her behind infront of the wild rearing horse they were rushing to get out.

Marcus stated to prepare the setidefts while the girl stood back onto her feet with a hand outstretched towards the hore whispering things that weren't audible for any of the others there.

She started walking closer to the frisky stallion which slowly calmed him down. Both of her hands were placed on his face.

All three of the people at the barn were astonished at the sight infront of them. The frisky horse was calm and letting someone Pet him, that someone to be a stranger.

Zoey was her name. She was starting to piss Dylan off to a certain degree. But he didn't let it bee seen even tho it was visible on his face.

After they finally confinsed her to help bring the stallion to the stable. A lead rope was chucked towards Zoe, she picked it up still watching the horse infront of her.

She managed to connect the lead rope to his head color "What now?" Spoke Zoe as she glanced over at Sam who stood to the side with Marcus and Dylan that was still holding the reins of Firefly.

"I want you to walk him infront of the car, we will be right behind. Dylan will be next to you with Firefly." Spoke Sam which received a glare from Dylan.

Doing as told Dylan led Firefly to the front of the car and was infront of Zoe and Raven.

When those four arrived

A PC officer was on the yard talking to Mia, Susie and the twins dad. Sets of horse hooves could be heard, Dylan with Firefly, Zoe still holding Raven came into veiw and shortly so did the car.

A boy with brunette hair called Pin stood by the door watching, he wasn't just watching he was staring. Staring at a setain brunette haired boy.

A Blonde haired girl and a black haired girl stood leaning on a fence taking photos of Zoe with Raven and taking sneak pics of Dylan with Firefly.

Mia looked other at suzie to see her staring at Dylan with hearts for eyes. Ever since they were 6 years old, Suzie gas always had a thing for the boy.

Marcus and a worker took him from Zoe into the stall. A second worker took Firefly away.

As Zoe, Becky and Jade were at the haystack with a mysterious younger child, Marcus and Dylan walked in. At the sight of the two barn hottest she was trying to flirt with them before being from marched away by Zoe.

Becky and Jade looked at eachother before following the other two while explaining who 'hot Marcus' and 'hot Dylan' is.