20. Attachment

Third person's POV

"I think I'm having a heart attack"

"W-what?!" Sana panicked and immediately go close to Jeongyeon. She cupped her face but the latter pull away herself from her...

"You., you are the reason why my heart is beating so fast."

"ehh? What does it...... mean" If a tomato became a human the brunette lady is the perfect representation of it.

'Did she just confessed?!'

"I need water..."

"Jeongyeon.. are you indirectly telling me,. THAT YOU LIKE ME?!!"

Jeongyeon wasn't paying attention to her as she drink the water. The latter almost cough the water out when she stop drinking, Sana was starting to strip her clothe.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Jeongyeon shouted and turn her back.

"Testing you out if you are conscious to me.."

"SOMEONE WILL PARTICULARLY BE FEELING CONSCIOUS WHEN SOMEONE IS STRIPPING.."

Sana playfully put back her upper clothes on and face the red bean Jeongyeon..

"Ah ah, we are both girl. Unless if you are attracted.to.me.now."

"Adam and Eve is created by-"

"Opps! I did kissed you, so you can't date me forever. That's a bad news for you..." Sana turn around, tip toed going to exit the cottage..

"Can't be..." Jeongyeon covered her lips and went to the rest room.

Sana from a lowbat battery yet in an instant become a fully battery charge! She hummed a song happily..

'Stupid Jeongyeon... you did have a feelings for me yet you're still unaware'

"Wait, I was about to confront her right now."

'Tomorrow I will come back!'

Early morning

The brunette lady went back to the cottage smirking like an idiot.

"YAH! YOO JEONGYEON! WE HAVE TO TALK SERIOUSLY!!"

Sana is completely in an awe as she saw a typical Jeongyeon sitting down on her chair, wearing anti radiation glasses while typing on her laptop... She did miss this cold person.

Even though this person did something terrible to her, she just wash it away as the day she knows she had a chance with her.

"What is it?" Jeongyeon annoyingly uttered while focusing to her laptop. She heard the latter's footsteps.

"Good Morning!" Sana quickly leave a peck on Jeongyeon's lips..

"YAH! What the.." Jeongyeon went inside to her comfort room.

Medusaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें