15. Left

Author's note: Tons of reports, activities and many school works is killing me everyday (but it's nice to be back..) Sorry for updating this late, honestly my mind wasn't WORKING so well last month till now HAHAHA.

Still unedited and grammatical error exist.

Third Person's POV

"Ms. Minatozaki is absent?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly.

"I was informed that she was at Mr. Choi's condo. She's resting there." Jeongyeon frowned more. The secretary blink while scanning the assistant's face. "Are you not aware why Ms. Minatozaki is staying with Mr. Choi?"

"Yes. I know that they are colleague's but it's unethical to stay to a man's place..." The secretary look around if there's someone near them.. "and it's not my business at all. Whatever she does..."

Jeongyeon pout as the secretary sign to make her face close to her. She curiously did it and the secretary immediately whispered something.

"Mr. Choi is Ms. Minatozaki's fiance..."

Jeongyeon with her unusual face plastered of unpleasantness.

'Probably a fixed marriage."

"I see.. I must take my leave. Have a pleasant morning."

The tall lady left the building... She was just waiting for Sana...

It's obvious that she doesn't need to work for her anymore. 

Sana didn't gave anything to her.. yet she already have the thing she needed to save the church. Jeongyeon did all she can, She use Sana to have an access inside the company.  She didn't waste her time and gather all the data that she needed...

Without Sana she won't get the missing pieces. She even took the primary sources of the said project and scan it meticulously. Now, she understands why they involve the church even though it wasn't part in the original project...

Back then, out of nowhere she found herself searching inside her Aunt's house. Of course, reconnecting to her Aunt is nothing but a path to walk in. She found some useful files blending with the painting posted on the living room.

It was a research work. She scanned it all and discovered an unexpected info. Base on the research conducted, the church underneath may have useful natural resources that cost luxury...
The research itself was sponsored by her aunt. The latter assumes her aunt was involved to the project and assured to be benefited.

The economic project builds infrastructures and others, to attract entrepreneurs internationally and  employee to work legally there. It will surely boom when Mr. Minatozaki involve himself to the project. He got wide connections and trusted by the entrepreneurs worldwide.  It's expected that the government will hardly take down the said project if an illegal act will occur.. It's a sad reality but money can rule the world.

It's called Medusa project, which she created. She created it to leave the company. For her to live peacefully and to avoid the dirty career she was pursuing. But it's a clear a mistake,.. a mistake she shouldn't have created and plan. She was only thinking to herself alone that time, she just wanted to be freed.

¤¤¤

Sana wearing her working attire, seductively walk near to the bed. Holding a whip, smirking having an intense eye contact to a beautiful model she just met.