6. Terror Father

Third Person's POV

Mostly of the customer are in awe with the beautiful chic cashier taking their orders. Some pretend to buy something that they don't need or just randomly picking.

As usual Jeongyeon do her part time jobs. Sometimes she caught herself spacing out, thinking about the blank paper she signed. It was clearly stupid of her signing an empty paper without consideration. Her shift is done and now she proceed herself to the locker room. The two coworkers already dressed up passing by to her, talking to each other.

"Who left phone in a locker room, it was really loud.."

'Maybe not mine..' Jeongyeon's thought.

"I brought my phone with me"

"Whatever let just go home!"

Jeongyeon tilt her head to her locker and immediately do what she must. She doesn't have part time jobs that is need to attend. It's already evening and she plan to go home and rest herself.

"Ahhh!" Jeongyeon shouted with her eyes wide open. Sana sulking cross her arms.

"I called you many times! You don't answer my calls and I did texted you that it was my NUMBER!!! ARE YOU-"

Jeongyeon covered Sana's mouth and dragged her somewhere that is not crowded.

"What are you doing?" Jeongyeon asked frowning.

Sana take off Jeongyeon's hand, trying her best not to show that she like it.

"Give me your phone and I'll show you" Jeongyeon like a good puppy handed her phone. "What's the password?"

Jeongyeon did a fingerprint scan and her lips parted staring at her phone.

"I'm sorry I didn't check my phone, I was busy with my part time."

"I told you to quit., I told you that I can help you... tsk"

"This is my last day, so don't worry" Jeongyeon smiled in assurance.

Slowly Sana's lip turn into a beam.

"Hmmm.. let's go!" Sana gushed and linked her arms to her crush.

"Can I assist or accompany you tomorrow. I need to rest now."

"We can rest together" Sana flirts.

Jeongyeon felt goosebumps and got nervous. Suddenly a flash came to her head about Sana's scandal.

"Wait., why are you not hiding?" Jeongyeon asked while covering her mouth and nose with her handkerchief. She doesn't want to get involve and mistaken to be her girlfriend.

"Relax, media is not at me anymore."

Jeongyeon is between doubt if this lady walking with her is lesbian or straight. Judging with her looks, the way she talk and move...

'She is girly.. and obviously super girly. It's a lie.' Jeongyeon's thought.

'Act normal! Don't fucking squeal! But why is she staring at me so hard!!!!!!" Sana's thought.

"You have beautiful eyes.." Jeongyeon commented then face forward.

"Y-yeah.." Sana can feel her cheeks burning and it's actually unusual of her to be flattered, because she always initiates to flatter someone.

"May I have the copy of the contract?"

"Next day.., because I want to clarify it more"