12. Dating

Third Person's POV

Sana waking up on the plane already. Her head aches and she want to vomit.

"Jeongyeon." She called her crush but no one responded. "Jeongyeon?" She went to a cubicle by herself and do what she must.

The brunette lady go back to her place and start to wonder where is Jeongyeon. She groan in pain massaging her temple... then what happen last night flash to her head. She want to dig her own grave right now! Yet it's impossible to a fact that she's on her private airplane. Maybe Jeongyeon left her, disgusted to her confession and desperately pushing herself to her. The thought that Jeongyeon left her, breaks her heart. Her eyes naturally let out some tears.. She sniff till she wipe her tears.

"Nice.. she left me." Sana covered her mouth MAYBE HER CRUSH KISS HER! She tried to remember if she felt something soft and warm touch her kissable lips! But she just get disappointed again.. "So she doesn't want to date me. How stupid of her."

Again she shed a tear in her made up conclusions..

"Are you in pain Ms. Minatozaki?"

Sana felt that she's like a dog with two tails.

"No I wasn't!" Sana wipe her tears. She can't believe that she is SEEING THE COLD PRINCESS! in front of her with her usual stiff face. Her worries begin to swept away.

"I requested the crew for drunk remedies. Next time you shouldn't just blabbed uncertainty." Sana just lovingly watching Jeongyeon scolding her like a kid. She just nodded and apologetically look to her crush. "Are you even listening Ms. Minatozaki?"

"I am Jeongyeon.."

Jeongyeon just calm herself. She just let her boss called her in her first name... she didn't even notice when it happen but it just came out natural that she can't even react to disagree. Why this lady seems to break her etiquette? Why can't she prevent it from the beginning until now??

"Ms. Minatozaki please call me in my surname or simply as Assistant Yoo. It's more appropriate as your employee."

"Why now? I'm already used to it since you never complain from the start." Jeongyeon was about to explain again but she's tired. "Did you.." Sana weirdly do stuff to her hands.

"Ms. Minatozaki I will agree to date you." Jeongyeon said sincerely and beam. Sana with her red face

"You.. W-what?!" Sana shouted between surprise and joy.

"Our date doesn't meant to be romantic." Sana dryly stare to Jeongyeon. She must have concluded this with Jeongyeon's state of mind. "All I need to do is to stick with you.. And I consider this as a friendly date."

"You speculated that because we can't kiss each other."

"Indeed Sana.."

"Did you just call me my first name.." Sana tried to push away the incoming butterflies but it just scattered around her system now.

"Why not we are dating.." Jeongyeon stated casually.

'She just said that to me straight to my face?! but she clearly doesn't understand what I meant ABOUT DATING?!'

"You take it too seriously."

"I'm serious about saving our church."

Sana tiptoed to reach Jeongyeon's height 'cause she wanted to confront Jeongyeon. Unintentionally their faces got close and almost their lips brushes. Jeongyeon panicking pushed Sana leading her to land on her chair.