23. End it with sweetness!

Third Person's POV

Early morning

"Honey..." Jeongyeon gently snuggled to Sana on their bed.

"We can't do it yet, they are here.. what are you doing?" Sana pinch Jeongyeon's hand.

They held a housewarming party with their close friends yesterday. Some even sleep over because they were drunk.

"What are you talking about, I was just trying to hug you."

"I know you.," Sana turn her body towards Jeongyeon and playfully poke her nose "I  didn't expect you to be this aggressive."

"Again, I wasn't doing anything to persuade you doing love with me."

"Why are you so slow?!"

"And you are angry now.. Your mood shifts to another."

"Are you stupid, I always tried to seduce you and yet you don't want to touch me."

"I am touching you.."

"That's not what I meant..."

"Rationally thinking, doing it here with you might cause something unexpected. In addition, I am mentally and knowledgeable not prepared."

"Do it with your instinct duuuh,.."

"Sana!" Momo suddenly appeared then lay between Sana and Jeongyeon. "May I borrow my bestfriend?"

Jeongyeon stretch her body as she proceed herself in her closet room.

"I don't trust you, I know you are going to rape her." Sana muttered glaring to Momo.

"You are likely the one will do that.."

Both Japanese girls bickered while Jeongyeon change her clothes because they already set their schedule and decided to go somewhere...

"Rest assured," Momo paused and gaze straight to Sana's eyes. "I won't tell Jeongyeon about my feelings. I don't want to ruin our friendship..."

"I respect your decision but you know, maybe if you tried to tell her or make a mov-"

"I did, but she's too oblivious to determine my feelings. Indirectly..."

"And you can't now because she's mine." Sana glared to Momo.

"WHATEVER"

"Let's go Momo.."

It's been how many months,.. Jeongyeon's wound healed and now she can walk properly. But it did left a scar, so she decided to put a tattoo on it someday. For now, she's with her bestfriend finding a good pair of ring.

"You think this design look nice right.. Sana will love it"

"Y-yeah.. it is" Momo got distracted at how Jeongyeon emotionally attached with everything when it comes to Sana.

"But still something is lacking.."

Momo notice a pair of bracelet... Jeongyeon is negotiating with the seller until they bought something and about to go to the car parking.

"Jeongyeon.."

"Yes,.."

Everything got slow for Momo, Jeongyeon is glowing.. full of happiness. The tall girl is not pretending at all, she's always smiling, she becomes so loud, she change... for good. And the person who change her bestfriend,.