Chapter 13

A/n: What's up Guys; I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter, In this Chapter, I will be covering the rest of the Zabuza Fights.

Like always Naruto Facts: The Three-Tails (Isobu) is the first known Tailed beast to die. since Rin was killed.

-Back to the story-

The last time I left of: "Haku come out," said Zabuza as a boy with a mask came next to him.

Land of Waves (波の国, Nami no Kuni),

"Give me the Bridge Builder, and we'll be fine," Zabuza said. "I'm sorry, but it's our mission to protect this old frail man who can't protect himself," Naruto explained. "Okay, then we have no choice but to kill you," Zabuza grumbled. "Sensei, let the Uchiha elite handle this pathetic missing Ninja," Sasuke boasted. "No, you are too weak to remove The Demon Of The Mist, but don't worry guys, I will take care of this," Naruto said, making a cross-hand sign. "SHADOW; TWIN," Naruto exclaimed as he created an exact replica of himself.

Both Naruto launched an attack on Zabuza. Naruto delivers a powerful punch to Zabuza's stomach but is block by the executioner's blade. The swordsman then kicks Naruto in the stomach, causing him to back up a few steps. The demon of the mist then strikes the Monarch's neck with a powerful slash, attempting to paralyze him. Naruto raised his hand as a dagger appeared on his hand, craking the sword a little. "I need your blood right now so I can repair my sword," Zabuza said angrily. Naruto said nothing but delivered a devastating kick to the swordmen's ribs, slightly cracking them.

In pain, Zabuza clutches his rib cage. "Monarch, you forgot something important," Zabuza said, painting a dark smile on his face. "What would that be?" said Naruto calmly. "My little tool can easily look after your students," Zabuza responds. "My students are perfectly qualified to take care of your "tool," Naruto smirked.

With the team.

"Master told me to eliminate the old man while he takes care of the Monarch," Haku reasoned as he hurled a barrage of senbon at Tazuna. Every Genin easily deflects incoming attacks. Mito yelled as she prepared herself, "Come out crossdresser!" "Everyone gets ready to defend the bridge clown," Naruko exclaimed excitedly. Haku then keeps sending senbon to the group. Haku noticing that this isn't going anywhere He made some hand motions. "ICE STYLE; DEMONIC MIRRORING ICE CRYSTALS," Haku exclaimed. 

Six people were trapped in an ice crystal mirrors. At Mid-Jonin speed, Haku was moving around the group of six. Mito and Naruko used their Uzumaki Chakra Chain to deflect the assault towards the old man. Menma used his quick reflexes to avoid any attacks. Sasuke was cutting through the Senbon with his sword. In a defensive move, Sakura enlisted the help of the Bridgebuilder. 

The masked boy who moved from mirror to mirror was a kind and gentle young man. To be honest, the boy despised killing. If he had to protect his master, he would do anything, even if it meant killing an innocent soul who is unaware of the ninja world's truth.

The boy then directed two senbon at the bridge builders. Sasuke approaches the bridge maker and cuts them. "Sasuke, your eyes have changed; now you have one coma in each eye," Sakura said. Mito and Naruko exchange a look in the eyes. They were now focusing their attention on his eyes.

Sasuke Uchiha Now has unlocked his clans Kekkei Genkai, The Sharingan It is also known as the (copy wheel eye). It can give its user increase perception, copy movements, Jutsu's. But there are some restrictions like it can't copy other Kekkei Genkai, you can't copy movements or Jutsu if your body can't keep up with it or you don't have enough Chakra.

Haku then sends several Senbon to Naruko, who is distracted. The Senbon struck Naruko, knocking her unconscious. Mito became enraged when she saw this and let out a loud growl. Menma said calmly, "Mito, cool down." Mito hesitated for a moment before a red Chakra shot out from her body. Mito's above-average ability is boosted by the Kyuubi chakra. With the mere demonic Chakra, the ice crake. Mito lunged at Haku, hacking and clawing him mercilessly. Mito delivered the final blast.

With Naruto and Zabuza fight:

"What is this demonic Chakra"Zabuza and Naruto thought at the same time. "The Kiyubi Chakra," Naruto thought. He then remembered the talk he had with Hokage.

FlashBack:

"Is there any other things?" Shikaku said in the same boring voice." Yes, the team assignments and the sensei's" Minato said. 

"Who are your recommendations?" Koharu inquired. "Let's begin with team 7," said Hisashi. "Let me suggest Genin for team seven," Goza said. "Team seven is made up of two of the best in the class and the dead last." All in the room gave a smile. Menma, Naruko, and Sakura will make up Team Seven, according to Minato. "How are the other two members of the team?" Inoichi inquired. Minato said, "How about Mito and Sasuke?" The people in the audience nodded in agreement. "Who will be the sensei," Homura said. "May suggest some suitable cadence," Shikaku said. "You may," Minato said simply. "The candidates I have are Kakashi, Naruto, Itachi, All the people I mention just mention are S rank and above, "Shikaku said.

The council meeting went on for a while.

Minato summoned Naruto to his office after the conclusion of the council to speak with him. Naruto stepped out of the shadows. "Why have you summoned me?" Naruto said, his voice emotionless. "You're going to be the next sensei of team seven, and I have something to tell you," Minato said. "I've already heard that I'm supposed to be a sensei; may I ask you what you have to say to me?" Naruto inquired. "The three Genin on your team are Jinjuuriki, who are my children," Minato said, bracing himself for an outburst. Yet he was taken aback when Naruto said, "I couldn't care less."

Flashback end

When Zabuza notices Naruto is distracted, he slashes Naruto's chest.

(I am gonna end this Chapter Now, Stay tuned) Also, subscribe to my youtube channel you would find a link in the comments)

Also, comment down whether you want SMALL CHAPTERS BUT FAST UPDATES. OR BIG CHAPTERS BUT SLOW UPDATES

THIS CHAPTER WAS UPLOADED 3 days AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Goodbye~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~