Chapter 10; Op and Late Sensei

A/N: What's up guys; I would appreciate it if you subscribe to my youtube channel. Again No-One Commented that they wanted a Recap So *NO RECAP*

Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GlixinJ15E_h7H2GbP6vw/featured.

Up There ^ is one of my videos.

As always A Naruto Fact: Naruto's Blood type is "B"

BACK TO THE STORY:

____________________________________________________________

After 1 hour all the teams were gone with their Sensei's.

No One POV:

That when Naruto came into the class, "WHY ARE YOU SO LATE" Mito shouted as soon as Naruto entered the class. " Yeah, it ITS BEEN ONE HOUR LATE " Naruko Said. " Sorry about that you will know when you grow up," Naruto said thinking about Ayame as a shiver went back his back. " Anyway meet me up at the roof," Naruto said. As he disappeared into the shadows.

-Up At The Roof-

After 3 minutes, the five Genin pupils arrived on the roof. "Hi, you've come here now, you're introducing yourself," Naruto said. "Hm...hm... you're beginning pinky," said Naruto. "Why don't you begin first!" Sakura said "Oh my, my name is Naruto Kushi (Story Note(S/N): Kushi taken from KUNSHU, KUNSHU meaning Monarch), My likes are: My wife, Kids, Ramon, Fighting, and other things that I don't want to share, I dislike many things: Bloodshed, Cocky People to name a few. I have accomplished my dreams" Naruto introduced.  "Now you begin Pinky," Naruto said

"I am Haruno Sakura! I like... well, the person I like is "Sakura glances at Sasuke, who is paying no attention, "And my hobby is... Well, my dream is to..."

"And? What do you hate?" Naruto asks. 

"Ino pig,.. and Naruko " Sakura states bluntly.

"What about you," Gesturing to Sasuke.

"My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are things that I hate and there aren't a lot of things that I like, Also I have an ambition that I have no intention to leave as just a dream. I WILL SURPASS MY ELDER BROTHER WHO IS HAILED AS PRODIGY " Sasuke said the last part passionately.

"Okey that's a passionate dre.. " Naruto gets a glare from Sasuke" Ambition you got there Uchiha, Next you triplet one," Naruto said as points towards Menma.

"Please don't call me that, Anyways I am Uzumaki- Namikaze Menma. I like ramen. But I like ramen at Ichiraku that mom brought for me even more. I hate the three minutes I have to wait after I put in the hot water. My hobby is to eat and compare cup ramens! And my dream is to become the greatest amazing Hokage ever" Menma said in aboard a voice(think Shikamaru voice).

"Okay, You have a quite nice dream, Next," Naruto said.

Naruko catches Naruto's glance. " The name is Uzumaki Namikaze beauty of a kunoichi Naruko, " Naruko said over-enthusiastically

"Um that's it," Naruto asks

" No, I like Ramen and t- " Naruko was again cut off

"Okey, we get that you love Ramen so get to other things," Naruto said.

"Fine, I like My mom and dad... Mito... Sasuke and I dislike no dislike is not the right word I hate Sakura, and my dream is to be the first female Kage" Naruko said (SIDE NOTE: Mei isn't the Mizukage right know Yagura is)

"Next yo-" Naruto was cut off again

" My name is Mito Uzumaki Namikaze. I like Ramen, My parents and My dislikes are Sakura and... and my dream is to surprise every shinobi " Mito said 

" Okey Tomorrow you meet me at the training ground seven, See you later," Naruto said as he disappeared into the shadows.

-The Next Day-

It was a wonderful day morning. The five genins were in the training ground waiting for their sensei. "Hey, what's up guys and ladies" came a voice from above. They look up to see their sensei hanging from a tree. "Wow, you in time," Mito said. " Why would you think I would be late?" Spoke the voice. "because I thought you would be Like Kakashi, being late Like always" Naruko said. "Anyways, Today we are doing "THE BELL TEXT", "Naruto said. "Whats a bell test," Mito said. " It simple you have to get these three bells from, " Naruto said. "It's just three bells," Mito said. "The two people who don't get a bell will be sent back to the academy, There only three people in a genin team, and there are five of you so to even the things out two who doesn't get a bell will be sent to the academy," Naruto said earnestly.

"You are going to start in 3... 2 ... 1...Star" Naruko rushed with high genin pace before Naruto was able to finish. However, Naruko passed through him directly. "Wait, hey, I didn't tell you to start I said star only," Naruto said scaring Naruko a bit.

"I must start from the start, 3. 2. 1. Start," said Naruto. As soon as he said all of them disappeared in the bushes except Naruko. "You will not hide like others," said Naruto. "I bet I can beat you alone because I am the amazing beauty of a Kunoichi Naruko Uzumaki-Namikaze," said Naruko as she did some weird dances (think Jiraya when he introduces himself to Naruto in the original cannon)"You're invited to try," said Naruto. "Okey, No more talking," said Naruko.

Without another word, the red-haired Kunoichi rushes towards Naruto, sending punches and kicks. But to her dismay, Naruto was dodging with a broad expression on his face. Thinking that this was not going anywhere Naruko jumped back and did a few flips. After She did some hand-sign "WATER STYE: WATER BULLETS"Naruko shouted. "Genin doing Jutsu's of this level at impressive"Naruto thought. "DRAGON ART: ROW OF A DRAGON," Naruto said as a black/shadow wave was sent toward Naruko's WATER BULLETS as it engulfs the Jutsu and dispersing it.

"What was that Jutsu," everyone thought. "Impressive Sen-" She could not finish the sentence a handheld her two hands from behind. "You must always pay attention to your surroundings, "A voice said from behind Naruko after that she was buried in the ground only her head showing."One down" Naruto thought.

After that Naruto flashes next to Sakura and does a quick Hand sign"DRAGON ART; YAMI IRUJON" Naruto whispers. as Sakura was put under a weak illusion. Sakura falls asleep because of shock. 

With Sasuke. "Not bad, sensei," Sasuke observed. "The most effective way to defeat him is with an amb-" A voice interrupted Sasuke's thoughts. "What are you thinking about, Uchiha?" a voice from behind asked. When he heard the voice, Sasuke jumped back and assumed The Uchiha Stance (The inceptor fist). The figure then jumped into the air and send a punch towards the raven-headed boy. The Young Uchiha was barely able to avoid being hit. The punch was powerful enough to create a dust cloud. "I wonder what would have happened if the fist had hit me," Sasuke reflected, a shiver running down his spine.

"Not bad, genin," Naruto said as he drew something from behind it, revealing a small book and pen. "How are you going to use that?" Sasuke inquired. "I'm going to write a book off cause," Naruto declared.

"Don't underestimate me," said Sasuke. As he threw a scroll into the air, a puff of smoke appeared in its place. When the smoke cleared, it revealed itself to be a black and red Katana. The Uchiha symbol appears on the handle.

He then draws his sword and strikes Naruto with a quick slash. Then he raised his hand as a dagger appeared in the shadows. "You like it, my brother taught me," said Sasuke. "Uh, Itachi Uchiha," Naruto responded. Naruto then kicks Sasuke in the stomach, sending him flying towards a tree, cracking it slightly. Naruto then appeared behind Sasuke and chopped his neck with his hand. He was knocked out. "Three down, Menma is my next target," Naruto thought to himself.

(I am gonna end this Chapter Now, Stay tuned) Also, subscribe to my youtube channel you would find a link in the comments)