Chapter-6 graduation exam part-1

Flashback.

No One's POV:

It was the early morning of a school day. In the Namikaze Compound, Kushina was a morning person who cleaning the dishes until her eyes landed on the clock. A thought came to her mind today is the graduation day.

"Menma, Naruko, Mito, WAKE UP TODAY IS THE GRADUATION EXAM DAY. SO WAKE UP, DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE" Kushina shouted

This woke up everyone in the house. 

Minato was sleeping dreaming about the battle planes and how he was going to beat up the paperwork the next day.

That was until he heard a shout that can rival a Haruno's voice. he jumped off the bed and quickly got on guard. when he senses no one was near him he relaxed. he glanced a look at the golden clock he realized that he needed to get to the Hokage's office asap because he needed to get to the council meeting. He took a shower and wore the Hokage Robe. The blond Hokage then used the Harrishin to teleport the Hokage's office.

With Menma, Naruko, and Mito.

They were sleeping until they heard Kushina's loud voice. The triplets knew better than to invite the redhead women up there and wake them up. The Namikaze siblings shivered at the prospect. So they got ready and went downstairs to see their mother setting the table.

"Trip-chan(this is what Kushina call the triplets)come and have breakfast," said Kushina softly

After having breakfast "Trip-Chan" went to school. They went through the white hall of the Ninja Academy. There were lots of gossips when the trio went through the halls to get to their classroom. "Look aren't they the Hokage's kids", "look, aren't those two clan heirs"

The Namikaze trio went to their seats in the classroom. That's when they heard a loud thump." I am going to sit near Sasuke" two girls shouted bargain through the door almost at the same time. A girl with bubble gum hair runs towards Sasuke to sit next to him. but to her dismay, there was a boy sitting next to her Sasuke Kun. So she went up to the boy. "hey get up boy, I am go-going to site next Sasuke-Kun"Sakura shouted using the Haruna mega loud voice.

This sakura looks like this:

This Sasuke looks like this:

This is how Menma looks this :

                                  Like I said in the prologue Menma has crimson red hair

"Um did you say something," Menma said cheerfully. Sakura seeing how this is said, "Sorry Me-Menma-Ku-Kun I-I thought you were someone else".

"Apology excepted, "Menma said with the same cheerful voice

That's when a man walking through the door. His name is Iruka Imino. "Quiet down students" Iruka shouted. He waited for the quiet down but to his annoyance no one did. So he did the big head Jutsu and used chakra to enhance his voice "QUIET DOWN, I MEAN NOW"Iruka shouted.

This got every student's attention and they instantly became quiet. "okay now that I got your attention let get back to the graduation exam"Iruka shouted "okay" Students said. "first is the written exam"Iruka said. 

------------------------------------------------------ End------------------------------------------------------------

This is part one of the graduation exam. the next part will come in the next four days.

Stay tuned for the next part 2

GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION

COMMENT DOWN BELOW

I WILL GIVE YOU A NARUTO FACT HERE IS THE FACT:

G00DBYE